Jets really P me off

They are 4-3 and 2 of those wins (TB and NE) came on last second penalties. They beat a shoddy Atlanta team and, like I said, NE depleted defense and a last second penalty to win. Loss to Pittsburgh and blown out by Tenn. Our schedule thus far (in my opinion) much tougher having beat Carolina and Ravens. Thanks for letting me vent. Go Bills.

They are 4-3 and 2 of those wins (TB and NE) came on last second penalties. They beat a shoddy Atlanta team and, like I said, NE depleted defense and a last second penalty to win. Loss to Pittsburgh and blown out by Tenn. Our schedule thus far (in my opinion) much tougher having beat Carolina and Ravens. Thanks for letting me vent. Go Bills.

They aren't a Super Bowl or even a playoff team anyway. They'll just get a worse draft pick.

Honestly, I think the Bills may be better off in the long run. The defense is young, and well coached (Mario and Kyle being the old timers), Spiller, when healthy, is one of the best in the game. Their receivers have a lot of raw talent, which will start to show sooner than later, and EJ hasn't even started to show what he is capable of. I think a solid TE and line upgrades will make the ultimate difference. Oh, and pay Byrd.

They aren't a Super Bowl or even a playoff team anyway. They'll just get a worse draft pick.

Ya know what really bugs me though?? EJ is a better QB but hasn't had the opportunity to shine. Meanwhile, announcers cream their shorts over Geno. Errrrrr

What really pisses me off about the Jets is tha they always punch us in the face and beat us with ease.

That, and the people wearing the homer blinders who continue to insist the Bills are a better team. :rolleyes:

Ya know what really bugs me though?? EJ is a better QB but hasn't had the opportunity to shine. Meanwhile, announcers cream their shorts over Geno. Errrrrr

So how do you know he's a better QB? Regardless, you should take this up with the people who haven't let EJ shine, and that's not game annoucers.

That, and the people wearing the homer blinders who continue to insist the Bills are a better team. :rolleyes:

*raising hand* Guilty (especially watching the Bengals play pretty well against the Jets.)

Not having an opportunity to shine has more to do with his absence due to injury...the announcers praise Geno and EJ sits on the sideline due to injury...from what I've seen, EJ can produce (as shown in the NE and Panther games).

Then again, maybe Geno is better than EJ...(pick 6) ...who knows.

And ur basing that on what?

To this point Geno has looked like the better QB

In Thad Lewis we found a decent back-up QB that is a positive. We don't have a starting QB yet. We have a third rate receiving corp and a very good but old RB. Spiller is starting to earn the Bust Tag. If EJ keeps breaking down like a piece of glass, he will earn the bust tag as well. But there is always the off season.

Defense, especially the D line, played great, just nothing on offense to keep the Saints offense on the bench.

What Off Coordinator would ever have its QB run on the first play of the game when Tuel is your only back up? Hackett knows nothing of strategy, nor how to use a clock or nor how to protect his players.

In Thad Lewis we found a decent back-up QB that is a positive. We don't have a starting QB yet. We have a third rate receiving corp and a very good but old RB. Spiller is starting to earn the Bust Tag. If EJ keeps breaking down like a piece of glass, he will earn the bust tag as well. But there is always the off season.

Defense, especially the D line, played great, just nothing on offense to keep the Saints offense on the bench.

What Off Coordinator would ever have its QB run on the first play of the game when Tuel is your only back up? Hackett knows nothing of strategy, nor how to use a clock or nor how to protect his players.

You're gonna be in trouble now! Last week on this forum we were all lectured that we are not allowed to criticize Hackett. He is doing a great job, and the rest of us don't know anything about play calling in the NFL. :flirt: