Official 1st Half Thread Bills vs. Saints

BuffaloBill

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is crap I am sorry. I am a Bills fan but after watching the calls the refs are making in this game the more I think about it I think the NFL tells the refs who to favor in games. First, the Chandler endzone bobble, he was getting held big time on the instant replay and no call, it was all accolades for the Saints defense. The illegal contact on second down the last scoring drive was Bull if you call it one way for one team call it the same way for both...Just saying. Mario was getting held big time and didn't quite I am sure he was playing through it and reached up not knowing where he was grabbing, I know the call was right bad luck for the Bills but I think the holding call should trump the facemask if the hold causes the face mask penalty lets make it fair for both defense and offense. One more thing then I will stop either make the kickoffs so the teams have an option to return or not or just start playing on the 20 yard line and call it a day. I prefer kicking the ball off from the from the 35 like it use to be and give the teams an option because special teams is a part of the game as well so let it be a part of the game and not take that away.

In other news, patriots are taking an ass whooping at home so far. If only New Orleans could hold a late lead this division would be wide open at the moment. However the nex few weeks will be big

Hughes cannot cover a WR or graham. Outside those two plays our defense has been good enough to stay in this.

The long TD was because Gilmore followed the WR inside instead of handing him off to Hughes and staying outside. Lawson is out so Hughes is playing his minutes.