For those who've been to Sun Life Stadium

I've heard over the years that Bills fans are out in force when the Bills play in Miami. It appears that way on TV although it's hard to tell for sure.

For those who've seen a game there, what % of the crowd is Bills fans? Is it noticeably loud when Miami is on offense or when the Bills make a good play in general? I'm interested to know if there's a Bills "feel" to the crowd or if the Bills fans generally stay reserved until a good play happens.

Their fans were lambasted 2 weeks ago when Baltimore was in town. Phins were 3-1 and the stadium was 1/3 Ravens fans, 1/3 Dolphins fans and 1/3 empty seats (no shows). It was an embarrassment and their own fans are turning against each other for non support.

It should not be a difficult place for a road team to play, other than the heat. Lot's of Bills fans will be there.

I live near Miami, and go often. Everywhere I have sit, no matter the section there is always a good spread of Bills fans. You will see hoards of Buffalo faithful tailgating,tossing a football, and partying. Expect random high fives, and a lot of " Go Buffalo! " from strangers. It seems I get lucky and always sit next to a big group of Bills fans. Most of the Miami fans are cordial, but some will get under your skin. My wife tells me 10 times a game to stop checking out the Miami cheerleaders. I tell her I'm using the binoculars to look for other Bills fans....wink....right!...Enjoy the game!

Have been twice. Lots of Bills fans both times. Last time went with the Bills backers group that had organized parties throughout the weekend and coach bus transfers to and from the game. What a blast! Game was awful though. It was the game Freddy broke his leg and levitre tried his hand at center. Had a few issues with fins fans and ended up getting kicked out of the game. The stadium security guys were nice enough to let us finish our beers though! If it wasn't for New Orleans this year, I'd probably be at south beach right now. Probably will go again next year unless there's another good road game option on the schedule.

There are lots. About 8-10k would be my guess from the few times that I have been. There is a tailgating area that is almost all Bills fans.

my guesstimate too.

they have a good bills following down there, and many years its among the better destination games. with new orleans on the schedule this year you might see a few less out of town travelers but there has been some excitement about this season so you never know.

Edited by NoSaint

I live near Miami, and go often. Everywhere I have sit, no matter the section there is always a good spread of Bills fans. You will see hoards of Buffalo faithful tailgating,tossing a football, and partying. Expect random high fives, and a lot of " Go Buffalo! " from strangers. It seems I get lucky and always sit next to a big group of Bills fans. Most of the Miami fans are cordial, but some will get under your skin. My wife tells me 10 times a game to stop checking out the Miami cheerleaders. I tell her I'm using the binoculars to look for other Bills fans....wink....right!...Enjoy the game!

I lived about 20 mins from the stadium in the early 2000's. Went to many Bills games and a few others. This is a fair assessment. I think most games have a good percentage of 'away' fans. It's just the nature of South Florida. Very transient population. Lots of northeast USA representation. Oh...and my goggles had the same problem. :ph34r:

I think that one of the fortunate side-effects of the mass exodus out of WNY in recent decades has been that the Bills (and Sabres) always travel well, especially when playing in the sun belt. We spent 7 years in NC and I went to Bills games in Charlotte and Atlanta, and we were always represented well, especially in Charlotte. We just moved back to Rochester last month though, to be back home and raise our kids around family and decent public schools, so I can happily say there's no place I'd rather be than right here, right now.

Go Bills. Squish the Fish.