Best Bill of the Last Four Years

The Big Cat

152 members have voted

1. 1. Best Buffalo Bill of the Last Four Years (2010-13)

• Stevie Johnson
    • Fred Jackson
    • Kyle Williams
    • Jairus Byrd
    • Eric Wood
    • Other

If other teams had to pick from this group, I think it would be between Eric Wood and Kyle Williams - more important positions that RB or Safety.... Love Fred Jackson, but as far as a pure NFL player, he is far form the best at his position while Eric Wood, (when healthy), is pretty close to the best at his position...

Alright, I am going to come back on this. I sat here and thought about it then looked briefly. FJ gets 12.5 attempts per game. The lowest of the top 12 running backs. By quite a bit, too. Yet, he's still top 12 in yards rushing. He is 5th with TD's, No RB inside of the top 24 rushers has more yards with less carries then Jackson. Of the backs above him in yardage only AP has a longer run attempt then Jackson.

I haven't had a chance to look in to his receiving, but he is also a valuable asset to the passing game.

It's tough to vote for Stevie on this one. He'll never live down the OT drop against Pittsburgh in 2010.

Yes but if he doesn't drop it, the Bills don't get the #3 pick and Dareus and instead get someone like JJ Watt or Aldon Smith, so uh....never mind.