50 states 50 sammiches plus one for DC

Beerball

How did PA not get Philly cheese steak?

If you'd had one of those sandwiches you'd understand. There's another sandwich in Reading Terminal Market that I'd put ahead of any Philly Cheesesteak. It's an Amish place with a rib and provolone sandwich that is outstanding.

seriously, you need to try it..it's probably the best sammy i have ever had....food network did a best sammy in america 'tourney' and dinics won that one...it's really good

I agree. I was wondering whether a Primanti's sandwich would beat out the Philly cheese steak, but assumed that that Philly cheese would win.

Kind of shocked that "roasted pork with broccoli raab" was the pick in PA.

its a binghamton thing...its meat marinated in a dressing that i liken to watered down vinegar with some spices...

you sir, are crazy - maybe if you are eating that crappy Salamedie Spiedie marinade

but Lupo's Spiedie Marinade is heaven

Chicken or Pork (or lamb if your into that) marinaded in a sauce that is vinegar and spices - and juicy and tasty - served on a piece of fresh italian bread (or a crusty sub roll if you must) - aint nothing like it...sure beats boring ass roast beef on a salted roll

you sir, are crazy - maybe if you are eating that crappy Salamedie Spiedie marinade

but Lupo's Spiedie Marinade is heaven

Chicken or Pork (or lamb if your into that) marinaded in a sauce that is vinegar and spices - and juicy and tasty - served on a piece of fresh italian bread (or a crusty sub roll if you must) - aint nothing like it...sure beats boring ass roast beef on a salted roll

But you are supposed to put horseradish on a beef and weck?

Anyway... Is the marinade kinda like Chivetta's?? That is basically vinegar and spices.

How did PA not get Philly cheese steak?

I agree. I was wondering whether a Primanti's sandwich would beat out the Philly cheese steak, but assumed that that Philly cheese would win.

Kind of shocked that "roasted pork with broccoli raab" was the pick in PA.

Yeah I would have gone with Primanti's too. If you've ever both a Primantis and had a Philly Cheese you would too. Nothing against Phillys because they are an awesome sandwich

Yeah I would have gone with Primanti's too. If you've ever both a Primantis and had a Philly Cheese you would too. Nothing against Phillys because they are an awesome sandwich

Intersting... I just read a little up on it... Even if it is Wiki!

They said the sandwich was designed so a truck driver could eat it with one hand! I think the 1930's. Huh? Who said texting and driving is a new form of distraction! LoL...

Anyway... Those look dynamite! Got get me one of those! YUM! Anything that can be eaten w/one hand and still drive has to be special! ;-)