What would the Bills record be with this schedule?

Like A Mofo

At Jacksonville

Dallas Home

At Philadelphia

NY Giants Home

At Tennessee

Oakland Home

I say 4-2 minimum...possibly 5-1

Discuss.

I would say 3-3 at best. Road game at JAX but asking rookie QB to win first NFL game on road is a long shot at best. This team has not shown it can consistently get road wins even vs bad to mediocre competition. Until they "turn the corner" on that, they are a win half the home games and 2-6 on the road type of team.

Well, if it were the Buffalo Bills suddenly at 6-0, not one person on this board would point out the last place schedule that they were playing...

You have browsed this forum, haven't you?

At Jacksonville

Dallas Home

At Philadelphia

NY Giants Home

At Tennessee

Oakland Home

I say 4-2 minimum...possibly 5-1

Discuss.

the same, because no one finds more creative ways to lose games than the Buffalo Bills.

Hasn't anyone else notice that just about every week is the exact same game. We often have the lead or our in games but do just enough to below the game. Or we come back and then can't make that key one or two plays and lose. At some point I would have thought the team would learn from its mistakes.

Honestly, we should be 5-1 right now but instead we are 2-4, which is where we always seem to be.

I say 2-4, with two excruciating losses, just like our actual schedule. I'm not saying KC is the class of the NFL or even the AFC yet, but I just don't have confidence enough in the Bills to even suggest they would definitely beat the winless Giants at this time. On paper, yes they should win, but we know better by now.

Edited by Nathan

I respect KC and they've put themselves in a great position to make the playoffs.

However.

They had 216 yards of offense vs. the Raiders at home yesterday. They have a solid D and a good overall team but they won't sustain this method of winning

Will be curious to see how they match up against the broncos.

KC has been a good team for a while. They've built a well rounded roster with talent and have had issues with putting a football team on the field due to injury and poor product.

Quietly they have been building better then Oakland, Denver and San Diego. They have built a team to contend the division for years to come...beyond the next two that Denver will be relevant.

San Diego is another odd team. They have talent and are two years away from the cusp of being a contender. In 3 years the AFCW could be the best division in football.

KC has been a good team for a while. They've built a well rounded roster with talent and have had issues with putting a football team on the field due to injury and poor product.

Quietly they have been building better then Oakland, Denver and San Diego. They have built a team to contend the division for years to come...beyond the next two that Denver will be relevant.

San Diego is another odd team. They have talent and are two years away from the cusp of being a contender. In 3 years the AFCW could be the best division in football.

Rivers' two years of being terrible is one of the more inexplicable things I've ever seen.

Both him and Manning will be done in 3yrs though so who knows how good the division will be then.

Im all about 2014 at this point. Unless they regress and start getting hammered (which I really dont expect), I am very hopefully they can be a legitimate contender for the Division in 2014

Home

Miami

New England

New York

Kansas City

San Diego

Green Bay

Minnesota

Probably Cleveland or Pittsburgh

Away

Miami

New England

New York

Denver

Oakland

Chicago

Detroit

Jacksonville, Tennessee, maybe Houston

definitely going to have to bolster the secondary for that schedule

50/50 chance they will have the Thanksgiving game vs Detroit. Either the Bills or Miami