If we had a top 10 Q.B. this team would be undefeated

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, two consecutive drives of moving the ball at will. The second half was looking mighty promising... :bag:

He's taken a fair amount of crap around here, but Hackett has engineered some good 3rd quarters this year. Tells me he's made some good adjustments.

GO BILLS!!!

But going into the season with an un drafted FA rookie QB was simply moronic. Kind of Jauron .

Surprised this hasnt been mentioned more than it has. I'm OK with our new head coach but we had this problem in training camp. When Kolb went down he had to sign a veteran QB at that point, and not go into the season with an un-drafted FA backup. Marrone for whatever reason did not address it and it has come back and bitten us right in the ass.

I hoped and prayed EJ would stay healthy but as we all know, injuries happen...and happen a lot.

Not signing a vet back up after Kolb went down was a huge mistake. I said it back then, I say it now.

Maybe just maybe Thad will surprise us. I do understand and agree with that decision.....at this point. Go Thad, Go Bills.

Surprised this hasnt been mentioned more than it has. I'm OK with our new head coach but we had this problem in training camp. When Kolb went down he had to sign a veteran QB at that point, and not go into the season with an un-drafted FA backup. Marrone for whatever reason did not address it and it has come back and bitten us right in the ass.

I hoped and prayed EJ would stay healthy but as we all know, injuries happen...and happen a lot.

Not signing a vet back up after Kolb went down was a huge mistake. I said it back then, I say it now.

Maybe just maybe Thad will surprise us. I do understand and agree with that decision.....at this point. Go Thad, Go Bills.

I think they didn`t want anymore completion for EJ This is how Qb controversy gets started.

After watching every game this year and watching the D play their tales off. It`s painful to watch the QB play. Rookie or not E.J. has cost us games with his up and down play. I know the average rookie QB will play like this. The 3 and outs and the fast playhas wore our d out at times. You put this D in Denver with Manning and it would be real ugly. Playing ahead with lots of points,they would be unreal.Hope E.J. makes the big jump next year.

If my aunt were a dude she'd be my uncle.

We did know that we would have our ups and downs this year. I will still give our QBs 100% . I see a lot of good things in EJ.

Agreed. Unbelievable how many are jumping to negative conclusions about Mr Manuel so fast.

I hear Josh Gordon's available for a second... Let's open this thing up.

Peyton has welker Thomas and decker

Let's give EJ woods SJ and Gordon.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

After watching every game this year and watching the D play their tales off. It`s painful to watch the QB play. Rookie or not E.J. has cost us games with his up and down play. I know the average rookie QB will play like this. The 3 and outs and the fast playhas wore our d out at times. You put this D in Denver with Manning and it would be real ugly. Playing ahead with lots of points,they would be unreal.Hope E.J. makes the big jump next year.

a top ten QB plus a healthy Byrd and Gilmore..this is a playoff team

Funny thing is that last 2 seasons you couldve easily made the argument that with a top 10-15 defense we make the playoffs.

Timing is everything.

Its been the same dog and pony show for over a decade.

I do feel like everything is slowly coming together now however (with a healthy EJ).

Edited by bobobonators