Punter Brian Moorman signed

Punch

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BV53kzUCAAAhm5J.jpg

LOL.

This guy knows how to punt in miserable conditions on top of being really intelligent. You'd never see that sorry excuse for a punt that gave the Browns the ball on our 31.

Yep - while he may not be in his prime, he doesn't make game-killing mistakes like that. Our punt coverage team is good enough to compensate for his flaws, but no one could compensate for Powell's.

I'm glad they brought back Moorman. As was pointed out by Bigcountrybills he knows how to punt in the conditions and certainly knows the Ralph. I wouldn't have minded Kluwe but Moorman definitely makes sense. I don't think Crossman should be absolved here. He presided over some of the worst ST's last year. If he wasn't Marrone's buddy I don't think he'd have been hired here.....

The Bills chose Moorman over Kluwe:

@ChrisWarcraft

Would like to thank the Buffalo Bills for offering me an opportunity to try out. Great organization, treated me well the entire time.

Wasn't he pissed off at the organization last year, when he was released? Guess a few bucks made him change his tune.

Edit: nvm, that was from Kluwe

Edited by bills44

I'm glad they brought back Moorman. As was pointed out by Bigcountrybills he knows how to punt in the conditions and certainly knows the Ralph. I wouldn't have minded Kluwe but Moorman definitely makes sense. I don't think Crossman should be absolved here. He presided over some of the worst ST's last year. If he wasn't Marrone's buddy I don't think he'd have been hired here.....

I completely agree and thought that to myself when they announced the hire, since nothing in his background other than that explained the hire....

Special Teams coach is often a position given to someone with little experience and a good relationship with the HC. Marv Levy go the job with George Allen exactly that way. The good ones become good through experience; the bad ones get fired.

P.S. I agree with Mike: it is amazing how rarely the local media breaks any of these stories. Where are the beat reporters? Or is it just because the players' agents are more comfortable leaking to national reporters like LaCanfora? I ask the question out of a general curiosity, not to slam local reporters.