Bills QB search - Dixon, White visit, Carr talked with, Freeman out

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea cant see us winning too many games with him as our starting qb. I think our best chance with him would be to run 50 times a game and play outstanding defense.

Considering 2 impact players are returning from injury and MAYBE their #3/4 CB (Brooks) that was probably their plan anyway....

Considering 2 impact players are returning from injury and MAYBE their #3/4 CB (Brooks) that was probably their plan anyway....

Yea good point. Still, I hate basically throwing away the season and being out of any type of playoff contention come Halloween time. I just want to sign a guy like Josh Freeman so that we have at least a fighting chance against teams with good passing attacks. I have zero patience with this team and I hate the "wait til next year" crap.

Yea good point. Still, I hate basically throwing away the season and being out of any type of playoff contention come Halloween time. I just want to sign a guy like Josh Freeman so that we have at least a fighting chance against teams with good passing attacks. I have zero patience with this team and I hate the "wait til next year" crap.

they blew it all up last year, dude. and you all saluted it. well..... that means they are starting over. rebuild. new QB, new coaches new everything. you asked for it. It you are not going to have patience, you need another team.

they blew it all up last year, dude. and you all saluted it. well..... that means they are starting over. rebuild. new QB, new coaches new everything. you asked for it. It you are not going to have patience, you need another team.

14 years of patience can become quite daunting...

Pat White is probably the 2nd best option available besides Freeman.

Sadly, you are probably right. Our other only option, besides Freeman of course, would be to trade a late round pick for a quality backup or borderline starter on another team.