The reason this organization has been and still is a joke

LOL, think lack of depth is bad here? The Jaguars are using ball boys as wide receivers...

http://fansided.com/...ers-scout-team/

Seriously though, I don't get all of the sudden frustration and outrage regarding the backup QB. Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see one person up in arms about Tuel being our backup before the Manuel injury. The hand wringing this week on this board has been so over the top.

I've seen nothing yet that signals the Bills are not on the same track as they were in the mid-eighties. IMO, if not for the key injuries to Gilmore and Manuel, they'd be 4-1. As Bills fans I would hope that more fans would see this. I can understand the national media not bothering to look just below the surface, but I'm extremely excited for the future of this team. Once healthy, I think they are shaping up to be a Pittsburgh Steelers type of team. Strong defense, big/strong/athletic/opportunistic QB, and a great running game. I can't wait till the last seven games when the team is at full strength and we can see what we really have going on.

You are entirely too rational and positive. Try to get with it. Pitchforks are on sale at Home Depot this weekend.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are entirely too rational and positive. Try to get with it. Pitchforks are on sale at Home Depot this weekend.

The Jaguars are a poorly-run team. The Bills are poorly managed, too. Being better than Jacksonville's management doesn't make the "new" regime competent.

Exactly...Some Scouts thought Cousins would go higher than he actually did (#102 overall)...He also had a much, much, much better College career than Tuel... B-)

the redskins also had grossman on the roster last year, I think.

Maybe the the bigger point is that other teams players still think the Bills organization is still a joke. The season dies on the vine today and the Sabres are miles behind the Bills (if that is even possible.) Nobody deserves the misery that is Buffalo sports in 2013.