Official Game Day Thread: Ravens at Bills 9-29-2013

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice game for the win but Manuel worries me with his accruarcy at tiems and also his nonchalance woith ball in his hands even on snaps.

Should have had the TD to Woods - not his fault. Also the drops by Chandler, Stevie others. Agree with you on the above though. The good thing is that he has played 3 very tough defenses over the last 3 weeks. He'll get another in a few days in Cleveland. Their D is no joke - just beat Cincy which has a great offense. This will only make him better. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

I'll take it. Offense is a work in progress and hopefully they will get better. Defense was awesome today.

They're both !@#$s. Can't stand either one.

Marrone and Hackett are a serious problem. Indistinguishable from Jauron/Gailley/Meathead--timid, play-not-to-lose coaching. Bailed out by Kiko and the defense.

Hackett has to get better with his play calling. EJ has to get better with execution and accuracy.

One of the worst play calls of all time. 3rd and 16 late in the 4th and you run up the middle for zero gain. PUNT. Any fan could have called a better play. What a total idiot!!!!!!!!

We might have the DROY and OROY all with 1 draft pick (trade down + extra 2nd round pick)

oh no, not this again!

Marrone and Hackett are a serious problem. Indistinguishable from Jauron/Gailley/Meathead--timid, play-not-to-lose coaching. Bailed out by Kiko and the defense.

a win is a win, and as one of our many former Head Coaches use to say, "It's hard to win in the NFL." So let's be happy for a win, at least today.

Got lucky folks

Lucky? Take a look around the NFL..90% of games are usually decided by a key turnover/penalty/ whatever. If you're looking for the clear-cut butt kicking, they're hard to come by, for ANY team.

The run D was surprisingly awesome, and our DB's did a nice job of battling against one of the better deep-ball QB's in the league (sorry to those that insist Flacco "sucks"). And finally, it's not easy trying to chew up clock against a Defense that knows you're most likely going to run it up the gut for the last few series. Especially for a rookie QB that is still pretty limited (understandably so).

I was out and missed most of the game and stopped at a bar to see the last 10 mins or so of the first half. I told my wife that they were going to lose 21-20. If I hadn't heard the score on the way home and had only read some of these posts I would have assumed that's exactly what happened. :rolleyes:

Lucky? Take a look around the NFL..90% of games are usually decided by a key turnover/penalty/ whatever. If you're looking for the clear-cut butt kicking, they're hard to come by, for ANY team.

The run D was surprisingly awesome, and our DB's did a nice job of battling against one of the better deep-ball QB's in the league (sorry to those that insist Flacco "sucks"). And finally, it's not easy trying to chew up clock against a Defense that knows you're most likely going to run it up the gut for the last few series. Especially for a rookie QB that is still pretty limited (understandably so).

so you are counting on every QB we play to throw a career high in int's for us to win? You are dreaming. We were a mess on offense the 2nd half. We need to fix that if we want to be a contender.

so you are counting on every QB we play to throw a career high in int's for us to win? You are dreaming. We were a mess on offense the 2nd half. We need to fix that if we want to be a contender.

No..watch the replays again. Most of the picks were caused by defensive effort (tipped balls, good coverage).

Plus, that's what happens when a team is forced to abandon the run. Yeah, a few big pass plays might pop, but you run the risk of bad things happening when the ball is in the air so often. That is not luck, that's football.