EJ putting in extra work after practice....

marauderswr80

Players with his physical gifts and work ethic do not end up as busts...

I find it hard to believe that all of the physically gifted QBs who have failed over the last 25 years......and there have been an awful lot of them....had bad work ethics.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to believe that all of the physically gifted QBs who have failed over the last 25 years......and there have been an awful lot of them....had bad work ethics.

I agree I don't think all physically gifted QB's fail because of not working hard. I think some fail because of work ethic - and some fail because the situation they're in is too hard to overcome such as bad coaching and not enough good players around them - and some fail because they're just not physically gifted enough. There's probably a very decent percentage of failures that come from those. But to me all real good and certainly the great QB's have the elite mental ability to translate the classroom to the field.

One decent throw. He also had numerous behind the receiver throws and underthrown deep throws. EJ looks like he may well suffer from accuracy issues. Keep burning the late night candle EJ.

Yeah, still not perfect. But let's also not forget about that laser would-be second TD to Woods or that actually perfect lob pass to Chandler where he didn't get that other foot to the ground.