Mitt Romney owns a giant, bloodthirsty death machine

DC Tom

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little late here, but try living without a farmer.

I win.

Nope. I can shoot moose in my yard. Aspen bud fed I guess you would call them. Add the smoked wild salmon My freezer is always stocked with and the cabbage, carrots and potato's that grow here like weeds and I can do just fine.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Great. Now instead of getting banned for just mentioning a politician on OTW I will get banned for talking plumbing on PPP.

What part of: I don't care if you talk plumbing, because we spend plenty of time talking (my) systems work here, and, respect for the real deal world/decentralization of business process...is essentially WTF I am about, in body and soul: do you not get? :blink: You telling your story: enforces mine.

In fact, it wouldn't suprise me at all, if a right-leaning plumber/handy man...was banned. You represent the same existential threat to their ideology that both LA Billz and I share. They must fear/attack us. Our mere existence proves them wrong. Just remember, they have to kill him first. :lol:

Thus, the leftist, small penis rage approach? Giving warining points without explanation, or notification.

Why should any of us fear that? Is it really that hard to start a new account? Would any of you not know exactly who the F I was....

....if I was suddenly BobinHerndonVA? How about PalinFan?

Here's a deep one: PeterInBethesda :lol: Yeah, that requires thought, and, even in my drunken state, I get that one.

A little late here, but try living without a farmer.

I win.

Thus....the retarded "overpopulation" theory is entirely without merit.

A simple google for facts yields the following: We are, WITHOUT LEGALIZING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS...going to face a significant shortage of farm workers. There is a global birthrate decrease....which means...demand-wise, you may be in trouble, long term, and, in the aggregate.

But, I say BS on those analytics. We NEED you, because you are the kid who is going to teach/manage the kids(who will be in short supply) willing/capable of doing the farm work...in 20 years. The whole "overpopulation" scare, is just as damaging and irrelevant, as the "Global Warming" scare.

Here is fact:

The #1 reason why the EU is importing Nigerians, and selling all sorts of leftist crap as to why? They know damn well that they need slaves, (that's right, I F'ing said it), to work their fields. Consider: Why does Italy have a "you're not Italian until you turn 18, and only if you have a job" law?

Simple: It's their douchy little way of not admitting that their leftist "multicultural" foreign/immigration policy has failed, big time.

They need people to pick tomatoes....but...they don't want to give them the time of day, unless they can prove they have a FTE. Ponderous...who will be playing striker and and stopper for their World Cup team? But, only because they aren't employed as pickers?

Going forward, farms, and, those who can oversee/train/manage farm workers, will be in short supply.

However, compared to those of us who can take projects that are 6 months behind and deliver them on schedule?

No. There are less of us, than you, by a factor of 10. That will always be true, so, no WE WIN.

Worse comes to worst? I can figure your thing out, given a few years without war. Can you figure out mine?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

What part of: I don't care if you talk plumbing, because we spend plenty of time talking (my) systems work here, and, respect for the real deal world/decentralization of business process...is essentially WTF I am about, in body and soul: do you not get? :blink: You telling your story: enforces mine.

In fact, it wouldn't suprise me at all, if a right-leaning plumber/handy man...was banned. You represent the same existential threat to their ideology that both LA Billz and I share. They must fear/attack us. Our mere existence proves them wrong. Just remember, they have to kill him first. :lol:

Thus, the leftist, small penis rage approach? Giving warining points without explanation, or notification.

Why should any of us fear that? Is it really that hard to start a new account? Would any of you not know exactly who the F I was....

....if I was suddenly BobinHerndonVA? How about PalinFan?

Here's a deep one: PeterInBethesda :lol: Yeah, that requires thought, and, even in my drunken state, I get that one.

Thus....the retarded "overpopulation" theory is entirely without merit.

A simple google for facts yields the following: We are, WITHOUT LEGALIZING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS...going to face a significant shortage of farm workers. There is a global birthrate decrease....which means...demand-wise, you may be in trouble, long term, and, in the aggregate.

But, I say BS on those analytics. We NEED you, because you are the kid who is going to teach/manage the kids(who will be in short supply) willing/capable of doing the farm work...in 20 years. The whole "overpopulation" scare, is just as damaging and irrelevant, as the "Global Warming" scare.

Here is fact:

The #1 reason why the EU is importing Nigerians, and selling all sorts of leftist crap as to why? They know damn well that they need slaves, (that's right, I F'ing said it), to work their fields. Consider: Why does Italy have a "you're not Italian until you turn 18, and only if you have a job" law?

Simple: It's their douchy little way of not admitting that their leftist "multicultural" foreign/immigration policy has failed, big time.

They need people to pick tomatoes....but...they don't want to give them the time of day, unless they can prove they have a FTE. Ponderous...who will be playing striker and and stopper for their World Cup team? But, only because they aren't employed as pickers?

Going forward, farms, and, those who can oversee/train/manage farm workers, will be in short supply.

However, compared to those of us who can take projects that are 6 months behind and deliver them on schedule?

No. There are less of us, than you, by a factor of 10. That will always be true, so, no WE WIN.

Worse comes to worst? I can figure your thing out, given a few years without war. Can you figure out mine?

Interesting. I guess you live on the East coast. So that would put this post at 7:06 AM. And you are excusing you're drunken state?

Or you could be a fisherman

Wow... I forgot about that... Totally true.

LoL... You won't even have to teach me to fish. Just gas the motor and go! So easy, they jump right in your boat for you!

I am surely set! They tried to get Asian carp to take off in the Nile during the 1970's in order to feed the hungry... They couldn't for many reasons. Now, the greedy North Americans look a gift horse in the mouth. No sir, not you brutha! You surely are a step a head of the game /dev! Really! I sh*t you not...

Just think of the food source potential if these things take off. We have the cleaned up environment for it unlike places like the Nile and Yangtze!