[please fix subject]

Storm Front

holy crap, seriously ?...I saw him down the ball and honestly thought some one on this board will be upset he didn't throw it 108 yards into the Jets endzone. I'll be damned... yep- yes that run another meaningless play from the 2 maybe someone else can blow out a knee for no reason

Edited by CardinalScotts

It was kind of a weak play. There is so much more to be bothered by but the OP is right, we took a knee down 7. It would have been the most unlikely of all miracles but we did take a knee down 7.

yup. 0.01% chance of success but at least give it a shot. Lateral passes and all.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Believe me, I don't want to make a big deal out of it but did they not take a knee down 7? rewatch the play and tell me that is not what happened. But whatever....its not that big of a deal.

He got to the line of scrimmage with 2 seconds left and tried to spike the ball but the clock already hit zero.

watch it again. knee goes down

Believe me, I don't want to make a big deal out of it but did they not take a knee down 7? rewatch the play and tell me that is not what happened. But whatever....its not that big of a deal.

watch it again. knee goes down

He takes a knee because he realizes he cannot spike it since time has expired.