Government Shut Down Looming!

Tiberius

Looks like there is a “done deal” which achieves little for the American people or the future of the nation. The monstrosity known as Obamacare remains in place and the national debt keeps growing toward oblivion.

I’m glad some people tried to stop both.

The fact is, Obamacare is so precious to Obama that he would have (in his words) thrown the country into default rather than make the changes everyone knows are needed.

That the Democrats have succeeded in portraying those who wanted to help Americans as terrorists is a testament to Democrats’ ability to synchronize messaging,

a sympathetic and lazy media,

and weak Republican leadership.

I’m convinced that as time goes on, and Obamacare implodes with higher costs for average Americans, that those who fought the good fight will be vindicated.

In the mean time there will be some spiking of the football by Obama supporters.................................. So what else is new.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the mean time there will be some spiking of the football by Obama supporters.................................. So what else is new.

Let them spike the football. Once this dies down in the media, it'll be time to shine the light on the unbelievably epic Obamacare failures that have been buried as a result of this fight. It appears that, having once again kicked the can down the road, Obama will now start yelling about immigration.

Let's see if anyone on the right can keep their mouths shut and talk exclusively about all the failures Obamacare has wrought.

Step one: with the government back to work, we should be getting those September job numbers soon.

Looks like there is a “done deal” which achieves little for the American people or the future of the nation. The monstrosity known as Obamacare remains in place and the national debt keeps growing toward oblivion.

I’m glad some people tried to stop both.

The fact is, Obamacare is so precious to Obama that he would have (in his words) thrown the country into default rather than make the changes everyone knows are needed.

That the Democrats have succeeded in portraying those who wanted to help Americans as terrorists is a testament to Democrats’ ability to synchronize messaging,

a sympathetic and lazy media,

and weak Republican leadership.

I’m convinced that as time goes on, and Obamacare implodes with higher costs for average Americans, that those who fought the good fight will be vindicated.

Why didn't Tea Party scum try and help make government health care stronger instead of trying to stop people from getting health insurance altogether? Can't blame the president for defending Americans needing health insurance from a bunch of haters that just want to let people be sick, suffer and die

Why didn't Tea Party scum try and help make government health care stronger instead of trying to stop people from getting health insurance altogether? Can't blame the president for defending Americans needing health insurance from a bunch of haters that just want to let people be sick, suffer and die

Do you know any sweet helpless grandmas I can feed dog food to right before I throw her over a cliff into water filled with sharks wearing laser beams on their heads?

You are such a useful pawn for progressivism to destroy America. Tool.

Do you know any sweet helpless grandmas I can feed dog food to right before I throw her over a cliff into water filled with sharks wearing laser beams on their heads?

But you have to admit...of all the political websites in all the world, I'm impressed Nancy Pelosi chooses to post here.

Welcome, Stretch!

Angry and stupid.

So wait let me get this straight. So up until just a couple of weeks ago people couldn't get health insurance? Holy ****!! Praise God Almighty!! We've been saved!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CIt9e3NLeRk

The partial shutdown wasn’t anything close to a national calamity. Life went on pretty much as normal. No disastrous event occurred as a result of the government running at about 80 percent of capacity.

The partial shutdown did not contribute to Obamacare’s unpopularity. It has always been highly unpopular. If anything, the partial shutdown deflected some attention from the severe problems associated with the rollout of the Obamacare exchanges.

The partial shutdown is over, but you know the MSM will treat the expanding problems with the exchanges as “old news.”

Let them spike the football. Once this dies down in the media, it'll be time to shine the light on the unbelievably epic Obamacare failures that have been buried as a result of this fight. It appears that, having once again kicked the can down the road, Obama will now start yelling about immigration.

Let's see if anyone on the right can keep their mouths shut and talk exclusively about all the failures Obamacare has wrought.

Step one: with the government back to work, we should be getting those September job numbers soon.

Right here, with this post I nominate you to head up the RNC. Obama, for some reason has been able to overshadow his debacles by creating a new one, time after time. I can guarantee you that "Fast and Furious" would still be an issue if it hadn't been overshadowed by the NSA scandal, or Benghazi, or the IRS/Tea party scandal or the ACA roll out or the partial shutdown, with immigration coming next. Shutting down memorials and kicking people out of their homes and businesses while allowing an immigration rally on the National Mall (National Park) is certainly a sign of things to come. BTW, I understand that the National Mall was left pretty disgusting. I wonder if they used the rangers who were preventing people from visiting the memorials to clean up or maybe they signed up some illegals on the spot? Anyway, the point of this is maybe it is just time to let these libtards show that their programs can work, and that when the guy making $50,000 a year finds out he now has to pay $1200 a month for his family policy and that his deductible is $6000 a year catches on, they'll get their just desserts.

So wait let me get this straight. So up until just a couple of weeks ago people couldn't get health insurance? Holy ****!! Praise God Almighty!! We've been saved!!!

Brilliant! Yes, there were people that couldn't get insurance dip chit. There wre people that couldn't afford it, people companies would not insure because they were....sick! And others that could lose it easily. Yes, some people have really been saved by this, medically and financially, you tea party animals are angry because Obama saved many people. That's sick

So does anyone think that this 2-1/2 week "shutdown" will have any bearing on the elections in a little over a year? Anyone?

Not sure, but I'd say a year out, probably not

Brilliant! Yes, there were people that couldn't get insurance dip chit. There wre people that couldn't afford it, people companies would not insure because they were....sick! And others that could lose it easily. Yes, some people have really been saved by this, medically and financially, you tea party animals are angry because Obama saved many people. That's sick

And many, many other people are going to be crushed by it? Who's saving them?

How did he save them? Is he giving them insurance or do they still have to figure out a way to pay for it? What if they didn't want it before? What if it was too expensive and they'd take their chance without it? Well not any more. You HAVE to carry it whether you can afford it or not or pay a tax. A little too much government control if you ask me. When I was younger and healthy I didn't have it and I didn't really care about it. Young and healthy now and want to take your chances? Not anymore. Daddy Obama is forcing you have it.

And the funny thing is you calling Tea Party members angry when you seem to be the real angry one here. Lighten up Francis.

And many, many other people are going to be crushed by it? Who's saving them?

Phuck, the ACA enrollment system seems to be so messed up that it will take years to benefit anyone, let alone help the newly uninsured. It's the right thing to do though.

Edit: that last bit was sarcasm for you stupid liberal phucks who wouldn't understand.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Phuck, the ACA enrollment system seems to be so messed up that it will take years to benefit anyone, let alone help the newly uninsured. It's the right thing to do though.

How did he save them? Is he giving them insurance or do they still have to figure out a way to pay for it? What if they didn't want it before? What if it was too expensive and they'd take their chance without it? Well not any more. You HAVE to carry it whether you can afford it or not or pay a tax. A little too much government control if you ask me. When I was younger and healthy I didn't have it and I didn't really care about it. Young and healthy now and want to take your chances? Not anymore. Daddy Obama is forcing you have it.

They have a choice: buy it or pay the fine. And given their premiums are higher than before, I think they'll take the $95 tax, which will never be collected. And without 3M of them, the whole thing goes sideways.

They have a choice: buy it or pay the fine. And given their premiums are higher than before, I think they'll take the $95 tax, which will never be collected. And without 3M of them, the whole thing goes sideways.

Doc, I would expect that there are a good many people here who know "The Law of Large Numbers". It is not some stupid saying, for those that don't know. They should learn it and find out why the rest of us find the ACA and its regulations are not viable hate the ACA.

Edit: that last bit was sarcasm for you stupid liberal phucks who wouldn't understand.

No one is mentioning the people that are supposed to take the info. There is no background check to hire them. With SS #s, income info, your medical history, this is the promised land for ID thieves.