Johnny Manziel RULES!!! Declares for NFL draft

Edit:

"In his two years at Texas A&M, Johnny Manziel accounted for 93 total touchdowns. Now he'll see how the Johnny Football Show will play at the next level.

According to NFL.com and ESPN, Manziel submitted paperwork Wednesday that he will enter the NFL draft.

In 2013, Manziel completed 69.9% of his passes for 4,114 yards and 37 touchdowns. He also rushed for 759 yards and nine touchdowns. In 2012, his Heisman year, Manziel rushed for 1,410 yards and 21 touchdowns.

His career totals: 7,820 yards passing and 63 touchdowns with 22 interceptions, and 2,169 yards rushing and 30 touchdowns [93 total touchdowns]."

http://www.usatoday....-draft/4370131/

This kid is awesome, EJ might turn out good but if we have chance to draft this kid we should.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely

Sure, neither is Russell Wilson.

What makes Manziel any different than other athletic QBs like Bridgewater or Boyd?

Dont think he has the size or the arm strength and the next spiral he throws will be his first. His entire game revolves around his feet not his arm

Edited by Max997

I think Manziel has the luck of the Irish in him, is going to sacked for a huge loss and throws a bomb for a first down, plus he has the it factor which can't be denied, the Bills would be fools not to draft him.

Bomb? LOL.

Loved the "It" factor on the INT

Bama looking impressive with 35 straight

A&M defense is non-existent. Manziel needed to keep scoring and he hasn't.

Lets not forget Luck and Kaepernick while we are counting (along with Tannehill)

Good job blind squirrel.

And yeah, Luck was a bold call.

The others you mentioned. The fact that even his father publicly has said he thinks its not if but when he melts down things will be ugly - that's a good reason not to buy manziel, no?

never heard that quote, I'm not concerned about his adolescent antics he will grow up in time. His on field performance is good enough for me.

Really went out on a limb with Luck.

Try when he was a sophomore, when no one but the diehards knew he had it.

I think Manziel has the luck of the Irish in him, is going to sacked for a huge loss and throws a bomb for a first down, plus he has the it factor which can't be denied, the Bills would be fools not to draft him.

You prob wanted the Bills to draft Tebow too who also had the so called IT factor

What is ur definition of bomb? And what happened to the amazing Manziel in this game?

The Bills or any other team would be stupid to take a QB in the first round two years in a row

Edited by Max997

As a rule of thumb, I assume that every QB you tout will suck in the NFL.

yeah Bridgewater and Boyd are gona suck too (Pachall will make a camp too, if it wasn't for rehab and broken arm he would have been the top prospect this year.)

You prob wanted the Bills to draft Tebow too who also had the so called IT factor

What is ur definition of bomb? And what happened to the amazing Manziel in this game?

The Bills or any other team would be stupid to take a QB in the first round two years in a row

We should take one every year till we get one right.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

BB unless this thing goes way south, I don't think qb is a position we will need to draft for 10 years.

Draft the biggest stud OL with that pick and build around what we got.

Manziel is the man, very impressive how he puts 30-40 spots on Bama, while teams like LSU/Florida and all struggle to score 10 points.

Whatever NFL team drafts him it will be fun to see how that plays out. Jax prob, I would love to see Manziel go to the Raiders though.