Just sent an email to the Bills voicing my displeasure

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I'm a first year season ticket holder. Any fellow first year ticket holders on here get an e-mail, I did not.

As to the seniority issue, the Bills should absolutely do the perks in order of seniority! If your that dedicated to this team, which has been pretty awful to watch for most of its existence, you deserve to be rewarded ahead of newcomers.

that's because it was a Season Ticket RENEWAL Reward.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How was the tour and what day of the week did you do it on? I also selected this but nobody's contacted me yet to set it up.

I have 4 years' seniority with 4 seats (2 clubs) and selected a week ago. Got no Bills bucks this year for whatever reason.

Didn't get it yet, still waiting for the info, my ticket rep said it's cool and you get to pick the date and time, so not sure how this will turn out

I had the same options available (poster or yearbook) and I am a Club Seat holder. I did check out the site before my day to login, which was listed as Tuesday, and at that time it was down to the poster, yearbook, media guide, and a HOF picture. Talking with another regular season ticket holder at the Tailgate this past weekend, they had a later date like you, but were able to go in and select the better rewards earlier and checkout, even though it was not their day/time to do so. I also sent an email to the Bills voicing my displeasure. As I said before, I'm "paying for the privilege" of having extras by getting club seats, so seeing two cheap options is not a special reward. Team yearbooks are $10 at the Bills store, I'm guessing the poster is about the same price. Who did you email, I sent mine to the generic guest services account listed on the rewards page. Let me know if you hear anything back, for me it's been two days and nothing. I may email my ticket rep and see if I get a faster answer. Or maybe one of the Bills employees who frequent the site (yes, I know you're there, you've told me you check out the site to see what's on our minds) will speak up.

Cheer up, they could have forced a Fitz jersey on you.

Well let me take a different twist on this...what is worse a poster or watching the games for the last decade????

One would think that such pedestrian treatment after decades of season ticket patronage would give an individual pause as to why he continues to support an organization more committed to the bottom line than fielding a competitive team.

Instead, grown men are clamoring for an autographed CJ Spiller jersey as a consolation prize. :doh:

That sir is quote of the week!