MIA - TJ Graham - Track star with no separation

MClem06

I know a lot of EJ's passes were uncatchable yesterday, but gosh, TJ is just invisible out there. I have zero confidence that he would EVER come down with a reception like Santonio Holmes did yesterday for the winning TD. Unless TJ is wide open (which never seems to happen)....i don't see him catching many balls. He's not going to outjump or outfight anyone downfield. I'd much rather have a slow guy like David Nelson, who gets open and is relevant during games....than an invisible WR like TJ Graham.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this coaching staff will be too afraid to change things at WR. They'll ride him the entire season even if he doesn't show up. Once Goodwin arrives at full health take TJ out of the equation and put him on kick returns.. oh wait he fumbles there too. The guy can't play and should be off this team. Goodwin and Easley deserve a better shot at game time.

This experiment is over. It's been over. He doesn't have a shred of skill. The fact that TJ is still out there, starting and finishing games, is deeply troubling. He made no attempt to catch 2 or 3 sideline passes inbounds (one of them he never even saw coming). At least TRY to drag your feet or contort your body. Has TJ ever made a textbook sideline catch? Has he ever dragged feet to stay inbounds? As bad as he is along the sidelines, why does he run his routes on the very edge, giving EJ very little room for error? Epic bust. TY Hilton has been making spectacular catches. Russell Wilson is poised for a Super Bowl run, but we passed on both, traded up and drafted Graham. :wallbash:

I would gain more respect for the coaches if we saw this move being made the next game. If the fans can see it as evident as it is i would hope the coaches would change things up. SJ, Woods, Easley/Goodwin, Hogan, CUT or TRADE TJ for a 7th rounder if he's worth that.

Graham is not worth it for the one thing he supposedly does well, catching deep passes. Bad route runner, among the worst hands of any WR in the league, no physicality, and the Bills continue to use him often underneath which I cannot understand. And he's not much on special teams. I've never understood what the Bills see in this kid.

You know I'd add Catching deep passes isn't even something we know he does well, he run fast well. That's really all we know. I'd like to know why they dont plug in Easely just to see what else we have going. At panthers game he was noticeably a bigger strong looking WR and I believe has decent speed as well.

That 3rd down play where EJ lofted it along the sideline really high and short over the defender was another example of TJ's horrible field awareness.

If he had stayed in bounds ten feet instead of running to the edge to catch that little pass it's a first down.

The announcer pointed it out as well. Said it was the receiver not thinking.

I still think TJ has some racy photos of Ralph in a speedo or something and he's using it as blackmail to get on the NFL playing field, because he's clearly got no football instincts whatsoever.

This experiment is over. It's been over. He doesn't have a shred of skill. The fact that TJ is still out there, starting and finishing games, is deeply troubling. He made no attempt to catch 2 or 3 sideline passes inbounds (one of them he never even saw coming). At least TRY to drag your feet or contort your body. Has TJ ever made a textbook sideline catch? Has he ever dragged feet to stay inbounds? As bad as he is along the sidelines, why does he run his routes on the very edge, giving EJ very little room for error? Epic bust. TY Hilton has been making spectacular catches. Russell Wilson is poised for a Super Bowl run, but we passed on both, traded up and drafted Graham. :wallbash:

This ^^^^^

TJ has shown me zero WR instincts. Not one single thing. I see 3rd & 4th stringers on Detroit or Arizona who look much more polished.

No reason to mince words. Graham was a fumbling machine in college. In the NFL he does not even get a chance to fumble.

He was rated by one set of metrics as the worst WR in the NFL last year.

He should be on the bench or cut.

There is no way that Easley is not better right now, and I know that ain't saying much.

EJ desperately needs another target.