[closed]Best fans in the NFL...

PromoTheRobot

...will have their next home game of the season blacked out....two weeks into the season! :doh:

Way to go Bills fans. Way to throw in the towel after one game with your new franchise QB. We're talking proud!

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

there's a few more days left to sell tickets and I got an email this morning saying they are selling them at reduced prices now, like $10 off or something. I think it will sell out. if not, oh well, I'll be there on the 40 yrd line watching it anyhow

Maybe that'll tell the FO that the fans have had enough with the losing teams.

Lets see...new president, new GM, new coaches, new QB. One game in and the fans are sick of losing. Yeah that's a sign of a knowledgable fan base.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1) Looking at ticketmaster most of the tickets left are in the 300's. I'm thinking TV will buy them out.

2) If there was a towel being thrown in, it was done before yesterday. Tickets have been on sale for quite a while now. But in my opinion there are far more reasons for not buying a ticket to a game other than "throwing in the towel on the season".

Edited by CodeMonkey

Maybe that'll tell the FO that the fans have had enough with the losing teams.

Yeah, cause the Front Office had no idea the fans weren't happy with losing before............

its ok Promo, it will all be blamed on the size of the stadium, the economy, playing a bad opponent, the weather not being nice, better TV technology, etc.

Then they will tell everyone how Buffalo Deserves and can support an NFL team......................As long as its a winning one (until they get sick of all the success/winning though like in the early 90's)

Lets see...new president, new GM, new coaches, new QB. One game in and the fans are sick of losing. Yeah that's a sign of a knowledgable fan base.

PTR

Russ and Doug are from the old crowd. New coach finished .500 in Syracuse. New QB wasn't loved by the media (admittedly what most people pay attention to). The tickets not being sold aren't a result of the loss yesterday, this was a problem before kickoff, or did you miss all the specials and ads during preseason and leading up to week 1?

Fans have legitimate reason to be fed up. New coach, and exciting new rookies are nice*, but c'mon, you can't sell hope every year. You gotta... "show us the baby."

(* - I'm legitimately excited about them)

Edited by Dorkington

Russ and Doug are from the old crowd. New coach finished .500 in Syracuse. New QB wasn't loved by the media (admittedly what most people pay attention to). The tickets not being sold aren't a result of the loss yesterday, this was a problem before kickoff, or did you miss all the specials and ads during preseason and leading up to week 1?

Fans have legitimate reason to be fed up. New coach, and exciting new rookies are nice*, but c'mon, you can't sell hope every year. You gotta... "show us the baby."

You don't want to see a baby. You want a 21 year old supermodel emerge from the womb.

You cry about the team and yet have no patience to let anything develop. Fine, stay home. Then don't cry when the Bills move.

The Bills aren't the biggest losers, their fans are.

PTR

You don't want to see a baby. You want a 21 year old supermodel emerge from the womb.

You cry about the team and yet have no patience to let anything develop. Fine, stay home. Then don't cry when the Bills move.

The Bills aren't the biggest losers, their fans are.

PTR

13 year development is impatient? I've been patient, and I'm still patient, and I still plan on going to a game this year if finances allow. Sure, I'm a loser because I acknowledge that the Bills organization has put a losing product on the field for 13 years and it makes sense that the fanbase is tired of it.

13 year development is impatient? I've been patient, and I'm still patient, and I still plan on going to a game this year if finances allow. Sure, I'm a loser because I acknowledge that the Bills organization has put a losing product on the field for 13 years and it makes sense that the fanbase is tired of it.

Excuse me. I didn't realize it's been 13 years with the same coaches, GM and players running the team. Well by all means stay home.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Excuse me. I didn't realize it's been 13 years with the same coaches, GM and players running the team. Well by all means start home.

PTR

I love how you ignore everything said, and criticize anyone who criticizes the team. You're a wonderfully subtle troll.

You're saying there is NO REASON for fans to not want to see this team play? C'mon, give me a break. Yes, it's awesome that we have some new blood. But we've been sold that scenario 4-5 times now, pretty soon something has to give. The organization is going to have to produce results soon, or deal with lower ticket sales.

You have to put a product out there that people are willing to buy. Right now, fans are waiting on reviews instead of blindly purchasing.

lol what? So they should have listened to the media? That's how you build a winner? Unbelievable.

Excuse me. I didn't realize it's been 13 years with the same coaches, GM and players running the team. Well by all means start home.

PTR

You believe that fans not buying tickets will lead to the team leaving Buffalo. I get that, I don't think the same way myself but I get it. But to belittle people whose patience has run out on the reset every 3 years so they can say they are constantly rebuilding plan the Bills FO has had in place for 13 years and counting makes no sense at all my robotic friend.

Some people are fed up and have had enough. Some have better things to do with their money. Some, like me, prefer to watch with their family and it is far more financially feasible to do that at home than at the Ralph with a family of five.

The "buy tickets or the team will move" mantra has gotten very old, at least to me.

And for the record, Bills fans have put up with a **** product for the past 13 years. The fact that any games sell out tells me that Bills fans ARE some of the most loyal in the NFL.

Edited by CodeMonkey

lol what? So they should have listened to the media? That's how you build a winner? Unbelievable.

Huh? No, not at all. I'm saying thats what most FANS hear. A lot of people only hear what ESPN, etc say. So if all the fans heard during the off season was how much of a reach our QB was, then it's understandable why the fans might not be overly excited about him.

*I* don't think EJ was a reach. And I think the FO made the right call.

Edited by Dorkington

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/161330-will-the-carolina-game-be-blacked-out/