Satisfied with close loss? You may be a low information fan

JohninMinn.

I'm actually very excited after this game. Don't get me wrong, I'm frustrated with the outcome, but Brady was under duress. The whole game. The young part of our team (offense) made far to many mistakes. They also made bone head turnovers. But I don't feel we got beat. I also think every mistake made can be corrected.

I thought we could win this one, I know we can win the rematch.

To be clear, it looked like a competitive loss. Not a Bills loss.

Edited by JaxBills

Physical talent for every team is basically equal. Seperation occurs at the mental aspect. Everbody on the field for both teamswere peewee allstars high school all stars and college all americans. How to close out the opponent is the difference between 5-11 and 11-5.

I'm actually very excited after this game. Don't get me wrong, I'm frustrated with the outcome, but Brady was under duress. The whole game. The young part of our team (offense) made far to many mistakes. They also made bone head turnovers. But I don't feel we got beat. I also think every mistake made can be corrected.

I thought we could win this one, I know we can win the rematch.

To be clear, it looked like a competitive loss. Not a Bills loss.

Do non-competitive wins trump a competitive loss?

You mean the rematch at the end of the season where the Pats rest their starters for the upcoming playoffs?

Physical talent for every team is basically equal. Seperation occurs at the mental aspect. Everbody on the field for both teamswere peewee allstars high school all stars and college all americans. How to close out the opponent is the difference between 5-11 and 11-5.

that's a load of crap. players like peyton manning, adrian peterson, and calvin johnson are so much better than others at the same position its insane. you're going to tell me a team with a better coach is preferable to a team with too much talent. obviously you didn't watch the bills in the early 90s

Actually, high information fans would recognize that was a different team out there than in the previous 10 years. That team got after the QB, made life uncomfortable for the Pats offense, has a QB that can run and sling the rock, and a very good running game.

We killed ourselves with penalties and turnover. Those are bad mistakes and need to be corrected, but anyone who doesn't see this is a different, vastly improved team is simply an old curmudgeon.

You mean all the QBs we have gone through where just Tom Bradys with low self esteem?

Bad teams lose a lot of close ones. Until we start winning these regardless of the opponent reputation,the playoff drought will continue. That being said its too early to know what kind of team is wearing Bills laundry right now..

so if I get angry with a close game where we lose by a fg and have no time left to a playoff team, the bills will play better? also buy a new camera its not 1980 anymore.