Let's give Stevie Johnson some negative attention

davspo

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad throw my !@#$ing ass. It hit him in the !@#$ing hands. Is he an elite receiver, or isn't he. It hit him in the !@#$ing hands. Bad throw? If the guy's "elite" he catches that pass, period.

Who ever said he was "elite?" He's too inconsistent to be elite. He's a solid #1WR and that's about it.

Sooooo why isn't there a thread about Chandler started???? It hit hime in the bands. Cat, you love to hate on SJ, it's expected.

Was it a critical play? Can you answer no? You cannot.

Did he drop it? Can you answer no? You cannot.

Did it hit him in the hands? Can you answer no? You cannot.

But yeah, it's all about me.

See my post about Chandler, he missed a catch that hit him in the hands... why dont we see a thread on him?

When Chandler comes out before the game and talks about how unstoppable he is, it'll be the first time.

I don't mind attitude in general, but when you cost your team like that you shut up and go to work.

Was it a critical play? Can you answer no? You cannot.

Did he drop it? Can you answer no? You cannot.

Did it hit him in the hands? Can you answer no? You cannot.

But yeah, it's all about me.

Lets see it was a critical play, because it would have been a first down, so yes. [EDIT] to extend the drive.

Yes, it hit him in the hands.

And yes, he did drop it. Chandler that is.

Anything else?

NOBODY HERE OR ANYWHERE WORSHIPS CHANDLER LIKE THEY DO STEVIE IT'S AN IRRELEVANT COMPARISON JUST STOP.

You mad bro? Love the caps...

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Lets see it was a critical play, because it would have been a first down, so yes.

Anything else?

This team needs Stevie, and it needs him to play his best.

He was like everybody else on the team today - moments of greatness and moments that cost the team. I think even the most biased observer should be able to understand that.

But Chandler is not putting his cred on the line by making proclamations. Stevie is. I think there's a bit of warranted disgust with that aspect of the guy.

Answer me this, could anyone cover him? Was he open?

Perhaps his pregame boasts can be amended:

" Can't nobody cover me, but fear not, I can beat myself."

Lets see it was a critical play, because it would have been a first down, so yes. [EDIT] to extend the drive.

Anything else?

Yes, I'm !@#$ing mad. And as a Bills fan you should be too.

This team needs Stevie, and it needs him to play his best.

He was like everybody else on the team today - moments of greatness and moments that cost the team. I think even the most biased observer should be able to understand that.

But Chandler is not putting his cred on the line by making proclamations. Stevie is. I think there's a bit of warranted disgust with that aspect of the guy.

Could any of the Pats* cover him, that was his claim... did that happen? That's all he claimed... But yes carry on.

Yes, I'm !@#$ing mad. And as a Bills fan you should be too.

I'm mad a loads of things. Stevie is the least of them. How about CJ fumble, how about Chandler missing a catch in his hands, how about the Goodwin fumble, how about the poor time management.

Lets not throw this whole game on Stevie, is my point.

Could any of the Pats* cover him, that was his claim... did that happen? That's all he claimed... But yes carry on.

My guess is that given his 3 receptions on 6 targets for 39 yards is that he was being covered well for a number of plays today, but yes, please let's carry on.

And it sure as sh-- won't matter if he's wide open if he can't catch the ball.

Answer me this, could anyone cover him? Was he open?

Look, I like Stevie and I don't mind trash talking at times. But is he clutch? Ehh, not really. But he talks like he is. You can't make comments like his and not catch that pass; it wasn't a great throw, but he should have had that...

I'm mad a loads of things. Stevie is the least of them. How about CJ fumble, how about Chandler missing a catch in his hands, how about the Goodwin fumble, how about the poor time management.

Lets not throw this whole game on Stevie, is my point.

None of those guys run their mouth. And when Stevie runs his mouth and I say he should really shut the !@#$ up until he stops making critical mistakes, then lemmings like you tell me to lighten up, I use moments like these to say 'I told you so.' Yet you still apologize for the guy.

My guess is that given his 3 receptions on 6 targets for 39 yards is that he was being covered well for a number of plays today, but yes, please let's carry on.

And it sure as sh-- won't matter if he's wide open if he can't catch the ball.

Ha. yes, you are so right. How did the rest of the WR core do.... oh wait.