why did the broadcast map site change????

The Poojer

Their Twitter feed on the right side of that linked page says the maps are coming.....

506 Sports @506sports

It's official: week 1 maps will be sometime tomorrow afternoon. See you then.

Pooj can breathe easier now. I got the Ticket :nana:

Pooj can breathe easier now. I got the Ticket :nana:

i dont know how anyone deals without the ticket even if you live in the city of your favorite team

i live just outside of Philly and obviously get Eagles every week but also forced to deal with a lot of Ravens and Steelers games

I live in philly and always have great options...mcfaddens in no. libs is the official bills backers meeting place with plenty of bills compadres and buffalo centric food, including blue & blue light, anchor bar wings, and garbage plates.

when i don't feel like trekking into the city, my little gin joint always has a tv available for me and it's a 5 minute walk there and usually a 10 minute stumble back.

i dont know how anyone deals without the ticket even if you live in the city of your favorite team

i live just outside of Philly and obviously get Eagles every week but also forced to deal with a lot of Ravens and Steelers games

CBS is broadcasting tennis at 4:00 so they don't want any late games this week. If you have two sites that you're confident will sell out, so no blackouts, two is plenty. Granted nicer for ST folks to have more choices, but recall other weeks were like that too.

i really dont understand why there are 10 games at 1:00 and only 2 at 4:00

The only conclusion I can draw from this link is they aren't sure which game to show at 1:00.

Looking at the matchups I see why.

The one good thing golden boy Brady can be good for is getting the bills pats on TV here in DC.

I stream Directv but the quality is always better when locally televised...

The problem isnt with CBS---but with FOX. Alot of the stations are undecided.

s of now

much of the nation is getting CIN @ CHI

OAK-IND traditional OAK and IND areas along with Houston

NE-BUF NY and NE

TEN-PIT---much of the east coast and south through Miss

KC-JAX traditional KC and JAX markets

MIA-CLE is south FL and N Ohio. Right now the panhandle is also for this game but I could see Tallahassee flipping to the Buffalo game

Their are so many 1pm games because CBS airs the mens final of the US Open at 4:30. Thus, exclusivity rules are lifted in some markets. Starting in 2015 CBS doesnt have the US open finals---ESPN has excluive rights and they may contract out some coverage to CBS. ESPN also may have the tournament change its start time so the finals weekend doesnt happen the same weekend as NFL season kicks off.

As of FOX coverage right now....early game.

DET-MIN most of the great lakes and midwest

SEA-CAR...carolinas and much of the western US.

ATL-NO...LA, Vegas, parts of northern california, much of the SE US. TX, OK, NM, CO, ME, RI

TB-Jets....much of FL, NY, NE and scranton PA.

NFL and/or networks stopped releasing the info?

Dunno - but this new page is borderline pointless.

Outside of traditional markets (primary, secondary, and tertiary) stations usually dont decide until Tuesday or Wedensay morning the week before the game.

This week FOX has been the hangup.

Why does Austin TX get Bills, Pats. Is that strange to anybody else?

Nah... Dallas plays Sunday night, Houston on Monday night, so the station there probably gets to pick the game they show. Look at the map, just north of there is getting Miami/Cleveland, and to the east is Oakland/Indy.