Food!

Just Jack

What's everyone bringing?

I'm going to bring some chicken wing donuts. Yep, you read that right. A small local shop near here makes them, I've never tried them myself, but when I heard about them, I knew I had to get some for the tailgate.

I will also have plates, plastic silverware, napkins, so no need to pack that stuff yourself. And water/gatorade.

I will bring breakfast Stromboli -egg and veggie , cheese. Egg sausage cheese.

Regular Stromboli -meat - sausage - broccoli . Trying new steak one.

After the game I will have 24 frozen hamburgers and about 30 hotdogs to cook for anyone to eat before you hit the road..

I have no idea what the girlfriend is bringing/making...if she has time. I will be bringing beer. I can probably get some jelly's/jams

I may bring stuff from my cousins farm...

I will bring breakfast Stromboli -egg and veggie , cheese. Egg sausage cheese.

Regular Stromboli -meat - sausage - broccoli . Trying new steak one.

After the game I will have 24 frozen hamburgers and about 30 hotdogs to cook for anyone to eat before you hit the road..

I can bring ground beef... I am still working on logistics of keeping it cold for the trip... and how much I will be able to bring safely. I am USDA certified so I can legally transport it, etc.

It's not so much the ride there, it is storing it until game day. I am driving up noon Thursday, spending the night ??? and then Red Roof Inn friday/saturday

It's not so much the ride there, it is storing it until game day. I am driving up noon Thursday, spending the night ??? and then Red Roof Inn friday/saturday

Most Red Roof Inn rooms include fridges, if you got one of the higher priced King bed rooms. It's the style room I usually reserve.

Most Red Roof Inn rooms include fridges, if you got one of the higher priced King bed rooms. It's the style room I usually reserve.

I do not even remember, come to think of it, if I reserved it for Thursday night or just friday. I know originally I had it for Thursday, in case it was a Thursday night opener...

I figured the fridge and freezer, but as you can imagine I am very very cautious with temperatures and beef.

What's everyone bringing?

I'm going to bring some chicken wing donuts. Yep, you read that right. A small local shop near here makes them, I've never tried them myself, but when I heard about them, I knew I had to get some for the tailgate.

I will also have plates, plastic silverware, napkins, so no need to pack that stuff yourself. And water/gatorade.

Jack, I have not been to the tailgate before...is there a community grill? You mention plates etc...how do we contribute?

Still not sure if we can make it, waiting on Mr. Hammer.

Jack, I have not been to the tailgate before...is there a community grill? You mention plates etc...how do we contribute?

Still not sure if we can make it, waiting on Mr. Hammer.

I do not know if arrangements have been made for a community grill this year.

Any cash contributions go towards any party expenses first, then the Two Bills Drive Server Fund. You can see either myself, Jay Rubeo, or SDS at the Tailgate.

I do not even remember, come to think of it, if I reserved it for Thursday night or just friday. I know originally I had it for Thursday, in case it was a Thursday night opener...

I figured the fridge and freezer, but as you can imagine I am very very cautious with temperatures and beef.

Pack em in dry ice I got freezer space once you get em to WNY

I will be bringing the following food, all locally (or nearly local) produced:

2.5 lbs of sausage links (half hot, half sweet) - From Parillos in Saratoga

3 lbs of frankfurters - from Glaziers in Potsdam

1 LB of maple bacon from Oscar's Smokehouse in Warrensburg

A 2 LB batch of chili with venison from a deer shot in the Adirondacks.

I'm also bringing a 2 lb. king salmon steak (caught in Lake Ontario, so this is not of my local flavor).

I'll also bring a bag of charcoal for whomever is slinging the grub.

- Gugny

Scott said he was hoping for the big community grill last message I got from him..I will have my 2 small grills and the oven with 2 burners on top. Any one brings a coffee pot for the stove they can use it to make coffee..

Edited by mead107

Please let me know what needs to be added.... If you guys bringing the meat haven't already purchased rolls and condements, please let me know, I can grab whatever we need.... Just 'quote' this comment and tell me how many rolls I need to buy for what your bringing and I will have it!!! Along with ketchup, mustards, relish, and some hot peppers my dad and I just canned.... (They are great)

Scott said he was hoping for the big community grill last message I got from him..I will have my 2 small grills and the oven with 2 burners on top. Any one brings a coffee pot for the stove they can use it to make coffee..

This is great to see, thanks, Mead. I will have disposable (aluminum) casserole dishes that will serve as pans for the chili.

Pack em in dry ice I got freezer space once you get em to WNY

got it here. Got it my cooler fridge and solid as a rock

No fridge in my room, staying in brockport tonight/ now. Will go to hamburg tomorrow night. If its cool with you, I can take you up on the offer with the fridge...I have 14-15 lbs ground beef, and some other cuts just for fun.

I have no particular plans with the beef. If there is grill space, buns whatever, we can do it before or after game. If the game gets out of control and depressing I will leave early. 10 hr drive...not fun. I'll be on the road nearly as quick as can be afterward.

I have at least 40 beers (bottles) of nc beer, also. They're mentioned above. And apple pie moonshine for those brave enough.

Hammer pm me if you'd like, I should get it some time, I'll be usy, in/out all day. We can figure something out wrt the beef

Edited by jboyst62