NFL Cheerleaders Preseason Pics

Mark Vader

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had my share of cheerleaders. I prefer dancers. And gymnasts. And one ballerina.

Sure you have. Of course you have. Pics or it didn't happen. For a so-called farmer, you sure have a lot of time on your hands. To lie.

Sure you have. Of course you have. Pics or it didn't happen. For a so-called farmer, you sure have a lot of time on your hands. To lie.

Wow. Wow. Dem fighting words.

By the way is it lying if he's banging 80 year olds that were cheerleaders in the 1940s?

How is it possible to think, let alone type this!! :)

Good point. I sometimes pause the game just to look at a pretty face. It makes the game better when we are losing to the browns 6-3.

This is what a perfect 10 looks like.

Really Jav? I mean... I could really go to town on this. But, she is someones daughter, ya know. I do not want to point out that she has no lips. That her nose is a little pointed and the bridge flat. Her jaw line is strong which really makes her chin look large. Her hands look awful bony. Maybe a 9.5, maybe just a 9. I think she is extremely good looking, very attractive.

Really Jav? I mean... I could really go to town on this. But, she is someones daughter, ya know. I do not want to point out that she has no lips. That her nose is a little pointed and the bridge flat. Her jaw line is strong which really makes her chin look large. Her hands look awful bony. Maybe a 9.5, maybe just a 9. I think she is extremely good looking, very attractive.

I'd do her