NFL Cheerleaders Preseason Pics

Mark Vader

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really Jav? I mean... I could really go to town on this. But, she is someones daughter, ya know. I do not want to point out that she has no lips. That her nose is a little pointed and the bridge flat. Her jaw line is strong which really makes her chin look large. Her hands look awful bony. Maybe a 9.5, maybe just a 9. I think she is extremely good looking, very attractive.

No man that's not fair. I checked her out again. Her nose is on the 1% big size. But I can handle that. Her lips? Really? Her upper lip is on the thin side. But still ok. Her lower lip is fine.

If I really really had to pick on her. She will eventually have bad cheek wrinkles. Look right above her top lip and you will see the half wrinkle already.

Edit: She probably has smaller breast than appear. The real tight top makes them look much bigger.

But even after all my comments, she's still a 10.

So yeah she's still a 10.

No man that's not fair. I checked her out again. Her nose is on the 1% big size. But I can handle that. Her lips? Really? Her upper lip is on the thin side. But still ok. Her lower lip is fine.

If I really really had to pick on her. She will eventually have bad cheek wrinkles. Look right above her top lip and you will see the half wrinkle already.

Edit: She probably has smaller breast than appear. The real tight top makes them look much bigger.

But even after all my comments, she's still a 10.

So yeah she's still a 10.

She's a DIME (10) fellas:

sdcheer_zpsf8148b39.jpg

She's a DIME (10) fellas:

sdcheer_zpsf8148b39.jpg

chin to forehead ratio...

the double chin...

the flat brow...

I am not a jerk here with women. I like them all, they're all beautiful. I am just saying, a 10? For an NFL cheerleader she is as good as they get, but a 10 out of all the world. No. A 10 in my town? She'd be a 12. A 10 in Charlotte? She'd be a 9.5.

Really Jav? I mean... I could really go to town on this. But, she is someones daughter, ya know. I do not want to point out that she has no lips. That her nose is a little pointed and the bridge flat. Her jaw line is strong which really makes her chin look large. Her hands look awful bony. Maybe a 9.5, maybe just a 9. I think she is extremely good looking, very attractive.

Well, there's that. And, talk about an airbrushed pic! Solid 8 though.

Man, these pictures seemed to be all about photographing hair in motion. Anyhow, #47 Bucs is sexy and cute with the wet hair. Also liked #54 Packers who looks more like a college cheerleader but she's cute too.

Which is the best?

http://www.nfl.com/p...ap2000000234261

# 47 :o

Not quite enough "toe," IMHO.

#50 could have me do . . . anything.

===

EDIT: I think the numbers change. By #50 I mean the Tampa Cheerleader who looks like its been raining and she's in her natural element.

(and I'm a brotha who has never been with a white girl, but YIKES !! She's like Crack did to Pookey in New Jack City. "She be callin me man, she be callin me. She just be callin me man! I cant help it. She be callin me)

Edited by maddenboy