TV Alert: Ohio State vs UB 12N Sat ESPN2

PromoTheRobot

Be there, or at least set your DVRs. Your New York/UB Bulls start off with one of college football's best teams. Will there be an upset? Will they at least make a game of it? Tune in and find out.

UB features two big time players: RB Brandon "Bo" Oliver and LB Khalil Mack. Mack is on pace to break the NCAA record for tackles for a loss and is already projected as a 2nd rd NFL pick.

National TV! Grab your popcorn.

PTR

www.ubfan.com is where Bulls fans meet. www.ubbullrun.com is your place for UB news.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be there, or at least set your DVRs. Your New York/UB Bulls start off with one of college football's best teams. Will there be an upset? Will they at least make a game of it? Tune in and find out.

UB features two big time players: RB Brandon "Bo" Oliver and LB Khalil Mack. Mack is on pace to break the NCAA record for tackles for a loss and is already projected as a 2nd rd NFL pick.

National TV! Grab your popcorn.

PTR

www.ubfan.com is where Bulls fans meet. www.ubbullrun.com is your place for UB news.

I can't believe college football starts tomorrow. I am so excited. They have some great matchups this weekend. South Carolina/UNC to kick things off tomorrow then Saturday they got a great lineup. TCU/LSU. Northwestern/Cal, Washington/Boise State, Syracuse/PSU, Northern Illinois/Iowa & then of course the capper, Georgia going into Death valley to take on Clemson. It is not even a nuetral game. I am still surprised Georgia agreed to play this game. + they have South Carolina coming in between the hedges the following week. Their national title aspirations could be derailed before the first NFL Sunday.

As far as UB goes, they are not going to beat Ohio State but I think they could make a game of it for at least a little while. They have a good defense & from all the publications I have read they have UB in the 6-8 win range. I am having my annual College Opener party Saturday. The weather looks great so I am going to bring the TV's outside on the patio. We will be watching football from 10am(college game day) until well past midnight. Got about 9-10 friends coming over. Getting a keg & going to do some deepfrying & making baby back ribs, really looking forward to it.

I also forgot V Tech/Alabama. What a great opening Saturday of College Footbal.

Edited by Gordio

Promo what's the forecast for UB this season; bowl possibility?

In a nutshell UB has the horses to get to a bowl this year. My question is head coach Jeff Quinn bright enough not to get in his own way? This is a guy who ran out of a shotgun on 4th and inches.

But here is a very good, detailed look at the 2013 Bulls: http://www.buffalo.com/sports/blog/bullish-on-2013-the-ub-offense-defense/51340

PTR

In a nutshell UB has the horses to get to a bowl this year. My question is head coach Jeff Quinn bright enough not to get in his own way? This is a guy who ran out of a shotgun on 4th and inches.

But here is a very good, detailed look at the 2013 Bulls: http://www.buffalo.c...e-defense/51340

PTR

Yeah Buffalo has some decent talent but Quinn is an idiot sometimes

The Bulls tend to play up to the competition in these types of games. We've seen them hang with Georgia, Auburn, Penn State and others for halves at a time. I'll be switching between this and Charlotte's inaugural game.

The Bulls tend to play up to the competition in these types of games. We've seen them hang with Georgia, Auburn, Penn State and others for halves at a time. I'll be switching between this and Charlotte's inaugural game.

Yeah, bring it home Bulls. Pull off the upset of the century.

GO BLUE!!!!!

This could be ugly. Bucks poised for a run at the national title and I'm sure Urban will have them ready. Miller is the type of QB & athlete that UB will simply not have been able to prepare for. That can pretty much be said about the whole team though. I know there have been many instances of "lesser" teams hanging with big boys in these early season games but I don't see it happening here. If this was still Tressel's team I could see UB hanging for a half, but I think this one is over early.

This could be ugly. Bucks poised for a run at the national title and I'm sure Urban will have them ready. Miller is the type of QB & athlete that UB will simply not have been able to prepare for. That can pretty much be said about the whole team though. I know there have been many instances of "lesser" teams hanging with big boys in these early season games but I don't see it happening here. If this was still Tressel's team I could see UB hanging for a half, but I think this one is over early.

As a Buckeye fan I want to agree with you, but as a Bills fan I am conditioned to always expect the worst. So I won't relax unless OSU is up by at least 30 in the 4th.

As a Buckeye fan I want to agree with you, but as a Bills fan I am conditioned to always expect the worst. So I won't relax unless OSU is up by at least 30 in the 4th.

I would just like to see a competent performance by UB, keep it close for a half, stay healthy. It's on like a MOFO!

PTR