Bills plan for Tuel as week 1 starter

He was injured in the 4th preseason game and his back-up went down if I recall correctly... Warner was 3rd string guy and the Rams season under Dick Vermiel was expected to be shot

Warner was the backup to Trent Green prior to the injury that season.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. Why would you bench a guy who is looking good and winning (which is the premise of the question) ? At that point, what will EJ have over Tuel besides draft status ?

What has Tuel done to make you think he's a good QB? My eyes say he looks like an average High School QB

Chan is glad he got fired.

Right...Because even though everyone and their mother understands EJ Manuel is the starting QB for the Buffalo Bills as soon as he's healthy, Chan would rather be unemployed than facing the 50/50 (at best) possibility of starting a UDFA for one of 16 games... :thumbsup:

Right...Because even though everyone and their mother understands EJ Manuel is the starting QB for the Buffalo Bills as soon as he's healthy, Chan would rather be unemployed than facing the 50/50 (at best) possibility of starting a UDFA for one of 16 games... :thumbsup:

:lol:

:doh:

last year wasn't a fluke, he's just like Tebow but can actually throw, which would be the best QB ever.

So let me the first to start this thought. If Tuel plays decently enough to beat the Pats* and EJ is ready after that game, who starts game 2?

Tuel, it will be like when Brady took over ... man I can't wait to go to 5 Superbowls