Bills @ Redskins official GDT

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least the roster cuts should not be difficult at all. They might cut to 53 tomorrow rather than just down to the required 75. There HAVE to be better bottom-of-the-roster players that will be cut on first cutdown day than many of the Bills' 2nd stringers.

Trying to keep in perspective that the preseason doesn't mean much, but I know that the Bills were trying harder to win this game than the Skins and the Skins kicked there a*s in every way - with their 3rd and 4th string QBs playing....

This is a ridiculous statement.

There are issues at:

DB - secondary was worse than terrible. It doesn't matter who Tom Brady has to throw to, game 1 will be awful from a Bills' perspective.

LB - I thought that the first DL played reasonably well, but runners that were pinned in, still managed to wiggle free after having the play strung out well to the sideline.

Lack of pass rush and did I mention the DBs were toasted?

OL failed to open any running lanes

I really would like EJ to be able to sit and learn for at least the 1st half of the season, but Kolb (and Tuel) pooped their pants today.

The young WRs (besides Robert Woods) were unimpressive. What happened to Marcus Easley? He had played so well and then disappeared.

No other WR made a case to be kept either.

220 friggin first half yards on the ground against our starting D. Dareus looks like a ham out there save for 2 plays. he is not playing to his potential preseason or not. He's a fat slob.

I know you're exaggerating but for the record, the Bills allowed 98 yards rushing on 18 carries in the first half.

Included in that is QB Pat White's two runs for 25 yards.

That means the Bills surrendered 73 yards on 16 running back carries in the first half.

Obviously not good enough but on the other hand, the Bills pass coverage was porous and the team didn't play well in any facet.

I took it as an exaggeration for effect.

Based off of his second sentence, it wasn't.

I expect us to sign some linemen and a C.B. from other teams' cuts that will see significant playing time.

Edited by ny33

Is it too late to trade for Fitzpatrick?

Seriously, it's preseason so I'm not going to worry too much but it does nothing to alter my view that this team is still not ready to go up against the big boys of the league.

Is it too late to trade for Fitzpatrick?

Seriously, it's preseason so I'm not going to worry too much but it does nothing to alter my view that this team is still not ready to go up against the big boys of the league.

Well not today anyway. Bills have played 3 playoff contenders from last year thus far. Skins are going to be a topteir team. Talent and some beasts up front. Their weakness is lousy corners, but Teul wasn't going to exploit that despite the legendary status he's enjoyed from the board.

Well not today anyway. Bills have played 3 playoff contenders from last year thus far. Skins are going to be a topteir team. Talent and some beasts up front. Their weakness is lousy corners, but Teul wasn't going to exploit that despite the legendary status he's enjoyed from the board.

It's worse that we played a "top tier" team missing their game changing electric QB who turned their franchise around. They weren't good two years ago without RG3.

Edited by FireChan