A Penalty for the Stadium being too loud for opposing offense?

boyst

Ho

Lee

!@#$

yea it's kinda funny how they have that app..but seriously how loud could it be coming from your phones speaker??...now if you jack that into your cars radio system it could be loud..depending on your systems build it could get really loud..say at a high school / town rec game where your cars are closer to the event...

First off that penalty and rule are absolute horse poop.

Secondly, something that has always driven me crazy while at games is fans yelling, screaming, and cheering right until the ball is snapped and then dead silence. Why doesn't the crowd continue the noise through the play? It seems like the smart thing would be to continue yelling and screaming but that isn't what happens.

Has anyone else noticed this? Can anyone explain to me why this happens?

I was looking across YouTube for Bills videos (as pointed out in another thread).

Is it still a penalty to not give the opposing offense a chance to call a play like in this video?

It's been on the books for quite a while now...remember it was a big point of emphasis when it first started, but hadn't heard anything about for years now...starting to enforce it again I guess??

First off that penalty and rule are absolute horse poop.

Secondly, something that has always driven me crazy while at games is fans yelling, screaming, and cheering right until the ball is snapped and then dead silence. Why doesn't the crowd continue the noise through the play? It seems like the smart thing would be to continue yelling and screaming but that isn't what happens.

Has anyone else noticed this? Can anyone explain to me why this happens?

It's been on the books for quite a while now...remember it was a big point of emphasis when it first started, but hadn't heard anything about for years now...starting to enforce it again I guess??

Crowd noise having an effect on an NFL game is a thing of the past. I believe its all these new stadiums. Fans are farther from the action. They are more spread out. They are also a different type of individual. The only people going to these games now are white collar, PSL paying, pinky to their lips types. (Aside from Buffalo obviously)