Pats* Getting Pounded

MattM

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the lop-sided Cheatriot call of the week. It was a blatant hold and a borderline safety, but when Brady is involved, it goes 15 yards the other way. There is at least one of these every week.

Look at the flags from the game. the Putz had 4 flags for 46 yards and the Lions 11 for 102.

The Detroit Lions knocked Tom Brady around during a 40-9 win Thursday night, and they enjoyed every minute of it.

We can't imagine how excited the Lions would be if the game counted

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000232967/article/lions-willie-young-benched-after-taunting-tom-brady- NFL.com

• When you constantly act like an azz Tom, expect this kind of stuff to happen.

Wish I was watching this game.

I watched it live. They dont really have many explosive offensive weapons.

Brady is good but if his receivers drop balls, cant hold the ball, they're in trouble.

If Bellicheat is smart he will be open to getting some high power receiver or they will probably even miss the playoffs. They didnt look sharp as usual.

Yes it's ONLY preseason, but we've seen Tom Brady, Joe Flacco, and Cam Newton all look horrendous at times. Yet, EJ has looked solid throughout and certainly not horrendous, but many still seem to say they're not impressed and were hoping for more. True, we still gotta play the games, but so far the results look good.

Seriously? EJ wasn't looking so hot in that first game, up until the 2:00 drive. He has his share of miscues in the second game as well. He's looked as good as I've hoped, but he'll be making plenty of mistakes this year once defenses start trying to confuse him.

I'm totally on the EJ bandwagon, but sounds like everyone is getting a little giddy.

Seriously? EJ wasn't looking so hot in that first game, up until the 2:00 drive. He has his share of miscues in the second game as well. He's looked as good as I've hoped, but he'll be making plenty of mistakes this year once defenses start trying to confuse him.

I'm totally on the EJ bandwagon, but sounds like everyone is getting a little giddy.

I don't fault EJ for being a little too hyped up in his 1st live preseason action...the only "mistake" he really made was the botched handoff w/ CJ. He hasn't even come close to throwing a pick, and he led two long TD drives.

I think giddy is good.