Which Gas attack did POTUS Really Really Really Mean Would be a Trigge

America's best possible outcome now is to let Russia handle it. But that emasculates the US after Barry's tough talk last year. And that's not a good thing.

so what was the best possible outcome before? you said "do nothing". ya think putin would've done this had we done that?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trick question. No one on the planet perceives Obama as a strong leader at this point. Or a weak leader. Or any kind of leader.

All I'm saying is that Obama !@#$ed up, badly. He needs to realize this is the absolute best possible outcome, handed to him on a silver platter, and he needs to take it despite the fact that it gives Assad the legitimacy that Obama so desperately doesn't want to give him, despite not wanting to admit it.

I am willing to bet that on Mr Obama's after-school special prime-time speech tomorrow, he will take credit for for this development. That is certainly his pattern. He will NEVER admit he screwed up, no matter how unanimous the opinion.

At either rate, the "over" on him saying "I", "My", and "Me" in his speech (instead of "We") is 100.

I am willing to bet that on Mr Obama's after-school special prime-time speech tomorrow, he will take credit for for this development. That is certainly his pattern. He will NEVER admit he screwed up, no matter how unanimous the opinion.

At either rate, the "over" on him saying "I", "My", and "Me" in his speech (instead of "We") is 100.

it's the outcome that matters. if i do a great job, take a calculated risk, push for and convince the patient of the need for surgery and the patient dies, did i do better for the patient than keeping him alive with meds til he can recover on his own slowly? is it better than i can show that i'm aggressive or effective? or is it about me at all?

it's the outcome that matters. if i do a great job, take a calculated risk, push for and convince the patient of the need for surgery and the patient dies, did i do better for the patient than keeping him alive with meds til he can recover on his own slowly? is it better than i can show that i'm aggressive or effective? or is it about me at all?

Slurp, slurp.

Like you have any idea what that means. You're a !@#$ing caricature. The typical liberal apologist who can find no wrong in those he worships. I enjoy watching you dog paddle around in the cesspool of **** that the Democrats have created. It's a riot.

this particular cesspool is looking to be much more shallow than iraq. i certainly hope it stays that way.

this particular cesspool is looking to be much more shallow than iraq. i certainly hope it stays that way.

Such a surprising response. Here's a newsflash, Sparky: I didn't vote for George Bush. I didn't support going into Iraq. War is either about conquest or defense. Iraq was about neither and it turned out to be exactly what I thought it was going to be.

And you have zero idea what the end game looks like in Syria because no one does. If you're in for a penny, you better be in for a pound. That's the problem with calling people's bluff - they might be willing to look you in the eye and take you up on it. Especially when you look like a weak kneed child who's afraid of his own shadow and need polls to tell you what the next step is.

Enjoy the corner your "Dear Leader" has backed you in to.

Such a surprising response. Here's a newsflash, Sparky: I didn't vote for George Bush. I didn't support going into Iraq. War is either about conquest or defense. Iraq was about neither and it turned out to be exactly what I thought it was going to be.

And you have zero idea what the end game looks like in Syria because no one does. If you're in for a penny, you better be in for a pound. That's the problem with calling people's bluff - they might be willing to look you in the eye and take you up on it. Especially when you look like a weak kneed child who's afraid of his own shadow and need polls to tell you what the next step is.

Enjoy the corner your "Dear Leader" has backed you in to.

what options dso you believe we've excluded? i don't see a corner. i see an exit. might not be open forever, but it's there now, chief. Edited by birdog1960

Game, set and match…

to Vladimir Putin. Or so it seems,

Krauthammer’s Take: Russian Proposal a Way to Let Obama ‘Off the Hook’

“This is clearly a way to let Obama off the hook politically,” Krauthammer said. “The chances of these weapons being eliminated from Syria are less than of the Chicago Cubs winning the World Series this year—and they are now mathematically eliminated.

What this does is it will string out the process . . . [Obama’s] not going to say ‘we’re not going to pursue the diplomatic path,” Krauthammer said.

“They’re going to seize the political opportunity and pretend it’s a real option which it really isn’t,” he said.

Axelrod tweets out the new narrative:

David Axelrod@davidaxelrod21m

If POTUS hadn't threatened credible military response, does anyone believe Russia and Syria would be coming forward now? No time to falter.

Axelrod tweets out the new narrative:

David Axelrod@davidaxelrod21m

If POTUS hadn't threatened credible military response, does anyone believe Russia and Syria would be coming forward now? No time to falter.

Seriously? Yeah, sure...Putin and Assad are caving in to the strong, determined attitude of Obama to hold the "red line" even at the risk of a shooting war with Russia.

He can't possibly believe that.

Seriously? Yeah, sure...Putin and Assad are caving in to the strong, determined attitude of Obama to hold the "red line" even at the risk of a shooting war with Russia.

Sadly he does, and apparently so too do the drones who worship him.

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2013/09/07/robert-fulford-israels-secret-doctors/

I thought this would be a bit of a positive in such a dark situation.

go back to the chemical attack on assad's own people. what would you envision the best possible outcome from america's perspective? a few hundred tomahawks rained down with who knows what to follow? doing nothing? saying nothing? or russia handling the problem that no one else was in a position to handle without force? i'm liking the latter better than any other options.. did obama play it that way? nope. but that's how it's looking to work out. is the uk suddenly irrelevant because cameron was voted down. i think not.

Why not go back to the "red line," which is the root of this whole sorry !@#$ed-sideways excuse for a foreign policy?

'Cause that's really the important point: Obama thoughtlessly backed himself into a corner and had his bluff called, then looked to salvage himself from his own stupidity by engaging anyone and everyone else to take responsibility for the situation. Putin "graciously" (:lol:) stepped up and bailed him out.

You'd think between Pelosi, Reid, Axelrod and Jarrett, there wouldn't be enough room up Obama's ass for him to be someone else's hand puppet...and you'd be wrong.

It is Putin. He's like a Russian Teddy Roosevelt. We're all his hand-puppets. Except maybe Chuck Norris.

It appears to me that POTUS has created a very lengthy multiple choice question over the past several months concerning Syria. It some point not too far off, he will choose an "answer" depending on how the breeze is blowing that day.

Not exactly statesman-like behavior, but he's our guy, eh?