Defense needs a name

Bills Defense Name  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should we name the Defense

• The Kill Bills
    • The Blitzkrieg Bills
    • The Pettine Zoo

just love high high pressure our D is but we need to call it something, maybe bring back the Bermuda triangle ... give me your suggestions.

edit: some good suggestions here, but went with ones that might stick. I picked Kill Bills bc it sounds tougher than the Pettine zoo and he might leave in couple years but still a good one.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one I never got - grown men trying to come up with nicknames for players or units always struck me as odd. It's one thing when they happen naturally among teammates based on events or personalities or.... But brainstorming on the message board always reads soooo painfully awkward

just love high high pressure our D is but we need to call it something, maybe bring back the Bermuda triangle ... give me your suggestions.

Dude, no offense but I'm having flashbacks on this to 2012, when we all (me included) thought we might have one of the best DLs in the league.

The only name I care about is top-10 in the league for points against and stops on 3rd down, top half overall.

The Bills Defense.

As good as we played last night and as bad as Kolb played, I don't think we need MWilliams on this team. We need to find a good backup - Jon Skelton would be a great backup.

Lavendar, dude? Seriously?

this is yet another stupid post. If this post happens in 4 weeks it is good but you want to give the defense a name after MEANINGLESS pre season games.

Shut down NE week one then we can try to "name" the defense!