chris ashton kuchar, words of wisdom

birdog1960

Kutcher is smarter and more level-headed than most people give him credit for.

That is because of his looks and his demeanor. The same happens with James Franco. Neither are Roads Collars, but they ain't dimwits, neither.

Sorry. Glen Beck? GLEN BECK? I stopped reading it immediately because no one can rely on a single thing HE says.

Yep, like when everyone in the media was praising the Obama administration for working with the Muslim Brotherhood after the fall of Hansi Mubarak. From day one, Beck was the only idiot screaming and shouting about them being really bad people with goals that basically go against everything we believe in. Oh wait, the idiot was the only one right.

Or when he said from the administration did nothing in Benghazi because they didn't want to expose their gun running to Syrian rebels who are basically Al Qaeda.

Everything around us that we call life was made up of people that are no smarter than you,” he said. “And you can build your own things, you can build your own life that other people can live in. So build a life — don’t live one, build one

I liked it better when Steve Jobs said it. Who is Ashton playing in an upcoming movie again?

Tonto.

On a serious note - loved the speech. Bums me out a little that he stole some of it from Jobs and didn't cite his resource. Makes me wonder if he's a better actor than I thought.

Yep, like when everyone in the media was praising the Obama administration for working with the Muslim Brotherhood after the fall of Hansi Mubarak. From day one, Beck was the only idiot screaming and shouting about them being really bad people with goals that basically go against everything we believe in. Oh wait, the idiot was the only one right.

Or when he said from the administration did nothing in Benghazi because they didn't want to expose their gun running to Syrian rebels who are basically Al Qaeda.

ok. and about kutcher?

So many impressive stories about him from his investing savvy to his suicide contemplation...

ok, i'll bite. what???

Too bad he can't act.

Yeah, he is in awful movies but he is a great businessman. Plus, he hires a guy to so fantasy football research for him. I want to be that guy.

It's kinda sad how much stock people put into a suicidal, former drug addict, high school graduate. Good for him for making money of sheep. Bad for America.