New truck day..

mead107

Went down to have oil changed in the new Equinox for the first time and 6,000 mile check up at Depalua Chevrolet yesterday and go back and get my new truck today. Time to retire the nissan pickup. and to do something while I was waiting for the car to be serviced.

Went down to have oil changed in the new Equinox for the first time and 6,000 mile check up at Depalua Chevrolet yesterday and go back and get my new truck today. Time to retire the nissan pickup. and to do something while I was waiting for the car to be serviced.

Did you check with Boyst to see if your new truck is a real truck? I hear that there are criteria.

Any ideas what types you like? The f150 ford is pretty good. But a smaller truck may be suitable. Definitely go for a 4 door. And get at least 6' bed. You'll need the room for the grand kid!

Did you hear that Ford is coming out with a heated tailgate .... That way you hands won't get cold when you are pushing it home in the winter......

I believe the only criterion is whether or not it can run bicyclists off country roads.

I was riding my motorcycle down a narrow mountain road last Sunday. Two little bitches on bicycles were taking up the entire right side of the road and nearly forced me into oncoming traffic.

Any ideas what types you like? The f150 ford is pretty good. But a smaller truck may be suitable. Definitely go for a 4 door. And get at least 6' bed. You'll need the room for the grand kid!

something one of my sergeants told me a few years ago. When your going to buy a truck or a boat, ALWAYS buy more than you originally think you need. If you think you need a 3/4 ton, get a 1/2 ton. Of you think you need an extended cab, get a crew cab. At some point you will wish you had a bigger, faster, more powerful truck (or boat) and its too late.

I'm with JBoyst. Personally, I know the Ford F150 FX4 very well. A good friend has one. It's absolutely georgeous. Has all the power and towing capacity anyone could want unless you've got a 30+ ft boat/trailer.

Personally, I can't stand Chevy or any GM product for that matter. Never had any luck with any.

The Toyota Tundra is a monster as well. Personally I can't stand the dashboard but the rest of it is great.

Good luck.

something one of my sergeants told me a few years ago. When your going to buy a truck or a boat, ALWAYS buy more than you originally think you need. If you think you need a 3/4 ton, get a 1/2 ton. Of you think you need an extended cab, get a crew cab. At some point you will wish you had a bigger, faster, more powerful truck (or boat) and its too late.

I'm with JBoyst. Personally, I know the Ford F150 FX4 very well. A good friend has one. It's absolutely georgeous. Has all the power and towing capacity anyone could want unless you've got a 30+ ft boat/trailer.

Personally, I can't stand Chevy or any GM product for that matter. Never had any luck with any.

The Toyota Tundra is a monster as well. Personally I can't stand the dashboard but the rest of it is great.

Good luck.

3/4 is less then1/4

I was riding my motorcycle down a narrow mountain road last Sunday. Two little bitches on bicycles were taking up the entire right side of the road and nearly forced me into oncoming traffic.

You're on a motorcycle, just reach over and slap the back of their helmet as you pass them. It's not like they'll be able to catch you.