Bills release info on new security and parking procedures

Gordio

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One-car, one-spot parking suckkkkkssssss!!! My friends and I always used to meet and we would save each other spots. I can live without the kegs and funnels, but this is going to make home games less enjoyable to tailgate in stadium parking. I may have to venture into Hammers lot. I have parked across Southwestern before in the hugeeee lot. We'll see friday!

Yeah. Private lot is the way to go. Hammer's is the best but there are plenty to choose from.

PTR

I saw the google map in another post, but where is Hammer's lot? I've been parking in the grass lot on the stadium side of EBC for years now... But would rather not anymore... I come up 90... Directions would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!!!

Just read the directions on here... Not sure of street names, I get off 90 at Hamburg exit, turn right at the first light (by west herr ford) and follow that all the way to EBC

I saw the google map in another post, but where is Hammer's lot? I've been parking in the grass lot on the stadium side of EBC for years now... But would rather not anymore... I come up 90... Directions would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!!!

Just read the directions on here... Not sure of street names, I get off 90 at Hamburg exit, turn right at the first light (by west herr ford) and follow that all the way to EBC

hammer lot is 4170 Abbott road. Right next to the RV lot on the left hand side of Abbott. I take 90 to 219 to 20A and the right onto Abbott coming from Rochester

Yeah I just don't want to take a chance getting all the grills tents etc.. setup telling everybody to meet in lot 5 & then have some 20 year old pimple face secuirty guard shut us down for having a keg.

Hammer's I would like to setup shop there but it is just not convenient since we come up Southwestern. Otherwise I would go there as I have heard nothing but good things about it.

Good Things, All lies

Getting out is the problem. From lot 5 we could just shoot out Southwestern. I am home in 15 minutes(live in Lancaster). I believe they will not let you turn right off of Abbott onto Southwestern after the game. They close Southwestern up until you hit lot 5 & they make everyone from lot 5 make a right out of the parking lot. I never really paid attention to it so please correct me if I am wrong.

I also park in the grass lot near Lot 5 (I believe). That's the one right in Southwestern near the ravine right?

That's the lot you want Gordio or across the street at Sullys big lot

That is way too easy!!! Only one turn different from what I do now... How many people from on here go there?

Not a one, not even for the opener tailgate party

Practically across the street from the Big Tree on Abbott. It's the first house next to the lots across from the stadium.

PTR

Google Hammer's Lot. It is on Google's map.

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF-8&q=Hammer%27s+Lot&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Hammer%27s+Lot&cid=0,0,8695269565917316543&ei=8kILUseUB-W6yAGcrICgCA&ved=0CIUBEPwSMA8

or use this map:

https://sites.google.com/site/hammerslot/location

• 2 weeks later...

I have parked in lot 5 for years and would like to continue to, easy in/out for me and we have a spot where everyone meets. Did anyone go to the preseason game against the Vikings? Are they doing Disney parking in lot 5 now? If so, time to buy a cheap pair of sneakers, cause I will be parking in a muddy grass lot from now on.

I have parked in lot 5 for years and would like to continue to, easy in/out for me and we have a spot where everyone meets. Did anyone go to the preseason game against the Vikings? Are they doing Disney parking in lot 5 now? If so, time to buy a cheap pair of sneakers, cause I will be parking in a muddy grass lot from now on.

All stadium lots are disney parking.

Do modern stadiums do private parking? I have never understood parking at the Ralph. Panthers games is all private, along streets or at business or the garages. Detroit was all private lots/fields, nearly. Cleveland was just a mess. Houston was private.