DEFENSE!!!

LOL at the "realists":

Offense does well: It's preseason, who the !@#$ cares?

TY Hilton goes horizontal to pull in a long touch down grab, the only touchdown their offense scores all day: OMFG!!!!!!1 OUR SECONDARY IS !@#$ING TERRIBE! WHERE'S BIRD!? CUT RBOOK1!1Ss! WERE DUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

LOL at the "realists":

Offense does well: It's preseason, who the !@#$ cares?

TY Hilton goes horizontal to pull in a long touch down grab, the only touchdown their offense scores all day: OMFG!!!!!!1 OUR SECONDARY IS !@#$ING TERRIBE! WHERE'S BIRD!? CUT RBOOK1!1Ss! WERE DUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

I consider myself an optimist-- but I am still very scared about that no. 2 CB position. We are going to need someone to really step up there.

I consider myself an optimist-- but I am still very scared about that no. 2 CB position. We are going to need someone to really step up there.

Granted, we don't have a superstar there, granted we barely have a stud there, but between McKelvin, Brooks, Butler, this Sampson fella and Rodgers, I'm confident that somebody will be--at the very least--serviceable, and that--in spite of what the realists will have you believe--one play does not a secondary make.

Granted, we don't have a superstar there, granted we barely have a stud there, but between McKelvin, Brooks, Butler, this Sampson fella and Rodgers, I'm confident that somebody will be--at the very least--serviceable, and that--in spite of what the realists will have you believe--one play does not a secondary make.

The opposing coordinators have a tendency to coach against your weakness. If the RCB slot is a weakness, Bills will have to cheat the safety over to protect Brooks. That will open up the midfield much more. The secondary is and should be a concern with the current line up.

Jerry Hughes. Looked fast and was aggressive, need to have him on the field a lot.

Kyle Williams. Looked like his old self again. Glad to see him back.

Mario Williams. That sore foot isn't bothering him now.

Marcell Dareus. So-so. Got pushed around, mostly from double teaming, but got some penetration. Needs more work.

Manny Lawson. He does everything except get sacks, which is fine. He'll be a great addition.

Kiko Alonso. He's a fast guy and he looked to have good football instincts. Taking away the TD was great.

Ron Brooks. Hard hitter, but his coverage skills are not that good. He should not be starting.

DaNorris Searcy. Appeared to get beat a lot in coverage. Definitely a concern.

Aaron Williams. Looks very comfortable at Safety.

Crezdon Butler. Had a very good game. Could be moving up the ladder on the depth chart.

Jamie Blatnick. Made plays and could be a surprise player.

Torrell Troup. Looked alright, but will need more playing time.

Jarron Gilbert. Got consistent pressure for most of the second half. A viable back-up.

Overall, it's good to see the defense getting more pressure on the QB. Lots of potential to be a good defense. Besides Gilmore, CB is a concern. Let's hope McKelvin can put it together this year. Searcy is a concern at SS, and the defense against the run still needs more work.

I do like the aggressive style and I think this defense will be far better this year.

Jerry Hughes. Looked fast and was aggressive, need to have him on the field a lot.

Kyle Williams. Looked like his old self again. Glad to see him back.

Mario Williams. That sore foot isn't bothering him now.

Marcell Dareus. So-so. Got pushed around, mostly from double teaming, but got some penetration. Needs more work.

Manny Lawson. He does everything except get sacks, which is fine. He'll be a great addition.

Kiko Alonso. He's a fast guy and he looked to have good football instincts. Taking away the TD was great.

Ron Brooks. Hard hitter, but his coverage skills are not that good. He should not be starting.

DaNorris Searcy. Appeared to get beat a lot in coverage. Definitely a concern.

Aaron Williams. Looks very comfortable at Safety.

Crezdon Butler. Had a very good game. Could be moving up the ladder on the depth chart.

Jamie Blatnick. Made plays and could be a surprise player.

Torrell Troup. Looked alright, but will need more playing time.

Jarron Gilbert. Got consistent pressure for most of the second half. A viable back-up.

Overall, it's good to see the defense getting more pressure on the QB. Lots of potential to be a good defense. Besides Gilmore, CB is a concern. Let's hope McKelvin can put it together this year. Searcy is a concern at SS, and the defense against the run still needs more work.

I do like the aggressive style and I think this defense will be far better this year.

Everyone talks about our new and improved WR's, but I think some of the hardest cuts will come from the DL/LB pool. I don't know but I would expect us to keep 10-12 guys between the two groups.

8 I'm pretty sure about:

K Williams

M Williams

Dareus

Carrington

Lawson

Alonzo

Bradham

Hughes

Who gets the last few spots?

Dowtin

Scott