Rodeo clown wears Obama mask at State Fair - crowd approves

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't they leave politics out of the rodeo?? Gosh, now that they can't lynch black men any more they need to pretend they can. What losers!

I will say the same thing to you that I said to B-Man, when he posted a cartoon that used lynching as a vehicle.

This isn't funny, in any way. The notion that you would casually attribute lynching to "they"(of course) in the rodeo? Classless.

Get some class, a clue, and a real sense of humor. "They" aren't lynching anybody. Nor have they given you one shred of evidence that says they wish they could be.

You comment here is patently retarded, Chris Mattews-esque...but really?...Father Coughlin-esque, douchebaggery. Link on Coughlin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Coughlin

Get a F'ing grip.

I will say the same thing to you that I said to B-Man, when he posted a cartoon that used lynching as a vehicle.

This isn't funny, in any way. The notion that you would casually attribute lynching to "they"(of course) in the rodeo? Classless.

Get some class, a clue, and a real sense of humor. "They" aren't lynching anybody. Nor have they given you one shred of evidence that says they wish they could be.

You comment here is patently retarded, Chris Mattews-esque...but really?...Father Coughlin-esque, douchebaggery. Link on Coughlin: http://en.wikipedia....harles_Coughlin

Get a F'ing grip.

Wow, take a chill pill yo! You need to settle down. How can you defend this hateful episode? You attack ME??? Shows who you really are!

OCinBuff, your quote in you sig is completely taken out of context. He isn't talking about Obamacare, he's talking about how uninsured people could not get treated which makes their costs rise when they finally do get treated..I.e, the old system

Wow, take a chill pill yo! You need to settle down. How can you defend this hateful episode? You attack ME??? Shows who you really are!

You're damn right. It shows that I won't tolerate douchebaggery, from anyone.

Do you have evidence that shows that anybody involved is doing this, because they can't lynch black people anymore? Can you prove that anyone involved has that mentality? (Which would be awesome, because then? We will have discovered the first bona fide mind reader, right here at PPP. We'll all be famous!)

You attacked these people, and attributed hateful behavior to them, based on nothing. Nothing at all.

You know what I am saying and why. Make the correction. Spare me the phony nonsense. We always expose phonies like you here for exactly what YOU are.

You're damn right. It shows that I won't tolerate douchebaggery, from anyone.

Do you have evidence that shows that anybody involved is doing this, because they can't lynch black people anymore? Can you prove that anyone involved has that mentality? (Which would be awesome, because then? We will have discovered the first bona fide mind reader, right here at PPP. We'll all be famous!)

You attacked these people, and attributed hateful behavior to them, based on nothing. Nothing at all.

You know what I am saying and why. Make the correction. Spare me the phony nonsense. We always expose phonies like you here for exactly what YOU are.

No, you are a name calling angry little man. Whatever. And that quote you posted "about" Obamacare--not really--shows you don't have very strong reading comprehension skills either :lol: You need to settle down cowboy and go play with your Tonka trucks, maybe you can pretend to run over the President :lol:

No, you are a name calling angry little man. Whatever. And that quote you posted "about" Obamacare--not really--shows you don't have very strong reading comprehension skills either :lol: You need to settle down cowboy and go play with your Tonka trucks, maybe you can pretend to run over the President :lol:

Hehe...so the answer is: no, you don't have any evidence. Exactly.

You want to get into a name calling contest? That's amusing. Btw, you will lose. Quit now.

I'm glad that my Obamacare post got to you. Get used to it. You'll be crying big tears every day you come here. I will get into your head and start throwing things around. It won't even be hard, given the level of intelligence you've displayed with your posts, you window-licking buffoon.

Now, either produce the evidence you used to level your charge of "they need to pretend they can(lynch black men)", or STFU.

Edit: You edited. Out of context? Hehehehe...as I said, this isn't going to be hard. Do really think I would use that sig if I didn't know, exactly, what it meant, in every way imaginable, you silly little nitwit? I'll make it as simple as I can: the failure of that program, which was deployed using the EXACT SAME FUNDING MODEL AS OBAMACARE, the big progam, clearly indicates 2 things:

1. That, as the man who only does this for his only job at HHS said: "This is really not a sensible way..."

2. That the "Obamacare will be budget-neutral" promise that every dopey Democrat has been making, since day 1, is utter horseshit. The ONLY way they can fund this thing? Raise taxes on the middle class.

Now, do you really want to continue this? (Hint: quit while you are behind)

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Equality..............being treated the same

Other Presidents masks have been used for all types of stunts.

Should Mr. Obama be held to a different standard ?

Kinda late to ask that question now. Let me know the first time a comedian rips Obama on par with the treatment Clinton/Bush got.

Exhibit A for the mindset of the current generation of lemmings:

How can you defend this hateful episode?

Oooohhhh....."hate speech!!"

Can't they leave politics out of the rodeo?? Gosh, now that they can't lynch black men any more they need to pretend they can. What losers!

This is simple (so MAYBE you can get it)

There is NO evidence in the story that the clown wore the mask because Mr. Obama is black, just because he is President.

So, unless you have proof to the contrary, then this a Non-story,

and I will leave you to get ground up by OC

Edited by B-Man

Out of context? Hehehehe...as I said, this isn't going to be hard. Do really think I would use that sig if I didn't know, exactly, what it meant, in every way imaginable, you silly little nitwit? I'll make it as simple as I can: the failure of that program, which was deployed using the EXACT SAME FUNDING MODEL AS OBAMACARE, the big progam, clearly indicates 2 things:

1. That, as the man who only does this for his only job at HHS said: "This is really not a sensible way..."

2. That the "Obamacare will be budget-neutral" promise that every dopey Democrat has been making, since day 1, is utter horseshit. The ONLY way they can fund this thing? Raise taxes on the middle class.

Now, do you really want to continue this? (Hint: quit while you are behind)

Here's a link to the full text of the Washington Post article in which Cohen's quote (the one in your sig) first appeared, and a relevant excerpt:

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-02-15/national/37115717_1_high-risk-pools-insurance-oversight-health-insurance

Many people who are uninsured go untreated, exacerbating their medical problems. When they finally do get coverage through a high-risk pool, they are in immediate need of expensive care.

“What we’ve learned through the course of this program is that this is really not a sensible way for the health-care system to be run,” Cohen said.

It may be a little ambiguous, but it sure looks to me like the author of the Washington Post article placed that quote where it is because, based on the entirety of the interview with HHS director Cohen, he/she believed Cohen's quote was referencing high risk pools. Fortunately for me, I've always been fairly healthy so I'm no expert on health care, but I do know that high risk pools pre-dated Obamacare.

People can read the article and make up their own minds whether the director of HHS was likely to have been openly criticizing the wisdom of Obamacare - - seems unlikely to me.

I'm neither defending nor attacking Obamacare, just trying to parse the wording of the Washington Post article.

Cue snarky response with no analysis of the source article's structure . . . .

Here's a link to the full text of the Washington Post article in which Cohen's quote (the one in your sig) first appeared, and a relevant excerpt:

http://articles.wash...ealth-insurance

It may be a little ambiguous, but it sure looks to me like the author of the Washington Post article placed that quote where it is because, based on the entirety of the interview with HHS director Cohen, he/she believed Cohen's quote was referencing high risk pools. Fortunately for me, I've always been fairly healthy so I'm no expert on health care, but I do know that high risk pools pre-dated Obamacare.

People can read the article and make up their own minds whether the director of HHS was likely to have been openly criticizing the wisdom of Obamacare - - seems unlikely to me.

I'm neither defending nor attacking Obamacare, just trying to parse the wording of the Washington Post article.

Cue snarky response with no analysis of the source article's structure . . . .

Yes...and all of that boils down to:

"The "Obamacare will be budget-neutral" promise that every dopey Democrat has been making, since day 1, is utter horseshit. The ONLY way they can fund this thing? Raise taxes on the middle class."

as I said.

Back on topic: we are talking about the behavior of clowns. Clowns. Clowns have been making fun of the leader of the...tribe, village, city-state, satrapy, province, country, nation, and empire....since the beginning ot fime.

That's what clowns do.

We are having a discussion about whether the behavior of clowns is contemptible or not?

Well, I suppose we could discuss how Obama care got passed, but that isn't really the subject of this thread.

:lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Yes...and all of that boils down to:

"The "Obamacare will be budget-neutral" promise that every dopey Democrat has been making, since day 1, is utter horseshit. The ONLY way they can fund this thing? Raise taxes on the middle class."

as I said.

Which has nothing to do with your quote. You are trying to defend your mistake by changing the subject. That quote said nothing about budget neutrality or anything, you misapplied it and we busted you. Oh, and I'm sorry if replying to posts is "trolling" as a certain poster said in a post that was, well, very troll like, no contributions to the topic, only an insult. Boo!

Which has nothing to do with your quote. You are trying to defend your mistake by changing the subject. That quote said nothing about budget neutrality or anything, you misapplied it and we busted you. Oh, and I'm sorry if replying to posts is "trolling" as a certain poster said in a post that was, well, very troll like, no contributions to the topic, only an insult. Boo!

No, you unmitigated moron, that quote says everything about budget neutrality, you are simply too ignorant to know that(now, if you think that me, specifically, using that sig, that way, is an accident, you have a lot to learn) :

My sig is the confirmation, by the guy in charge of this HHS program, that the funding mechanism of Obamacare...didn't work on a small scale.

Given that it doesn't work on a small scale, how the F is it going to work on a large one?

Busted? Yes, you've busted me...being able to think in the abstract.

Speaking of busted...are you still working on that evidence of "they need to pretend they can(lynch black men)"?

Or, should I start singing the "No reply, there's no reply at all" song right now? Do not fret, I have the youtube link all fired up and ready to go....

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Look at this month's Mad Magazine making fun of President Obama

523.jpg

Those racists !.....Oh wait................what's that you say ?..........................it's Mad , they're supposed to make fun of politicians.

I see...............they're not a serious subject like........you know...................................rodeo clowns :doh:

OCinBuff, your quote in you sig is completely taken out of context. He isn't talking about Obamacare, he's talking about how uninsured people could not get treated which makes their costs rise when they finally do get treated..I.e, the old system

...you're dumb.