Just Jack

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills on O

1st play Frank Summers lead blocking just about looked as bad as it gets. He literally turned around and looked at CJ after running by Colts players.

2nd play was poorly filmed

3rd Whoever was playing TE there came across the front, was open for 1/2 secondand first thought I had was Fitz would have tried to throw it in the tiny window and seam - which was almost too close to throw

The OL on the TJ Graham pass, all I can say is they sure are playing with a lot of heart to make up for the skill they are't showing

The quick snap screen was nicely played - I think by accident, but that looked great. Glenn waltzed his guy around, the LG drove down his guy on his knees.

2nd and goal on 8 Jackson tries to cut the corner, absolutely no blocking for this play on the wide, horrible play, because no one picked up the OLB. Fred had no chance.

I have no idea what EJ was thinking throwing hte pass on 3rd down, and I keyed on him here. He had no options and instead of throwing it away I believe he chose to dump it to 15.

The OL got a B+ They are playing hard, not sure what the Colts are doing coverage wise but EJ looks comfortable.

Agreed... He was locked into 15 the whole play. But he doesn't look skittish or scared and stand in pretty well.

It looks to me he actually makes progression in his read. He was looking at someone else who likely didn't get open, and looked at #15 and threw to him.