SJ13 out for Sunday

SJ13 was on local Rochester radio this morning on my drive into work.

Some of the highlights were:

1) Not even making the trip to Indy. Not an indictment of his injury, just does not want to risk missing the first real game.

2) He is working on a celebration dance (his word not mine) that he will do after every touchdown.

3) There will be no more "why so serious" moments from him. Says he recognizes they hurt the team. Says Marrone did not say anything to him about it.

4) Focusing on making the playoffs this season.

SJ13 was on local Rochester radio this morning on my drive into work.

Some of the highlights were:

1) Not even making the trip to Indy. Not an indictment of his injury, just does not want to risk missing the first real game.

2) He is working on a celebration dance (his word not mine) that he will do after every touchdown.

3) There will be no more "why so serious" moments from him. Says he recognizes they hurt the team. Says Marrone did not say anything to him about it.

4) Focusing on making the playoffs this season.

The prudent play is to not play. Be ready for NE.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Seriously?

That's what the man said. Said he hoped people would get used to it and do it themselves in the stands, so he plans on doing the same thing every time.

Personally I don't care if he hires a choreographer to design his dance move, just so long as he stops the dumb-ass crap that hurts the team.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Yeah, I was under the impression that he would not play at all in the preseason. I am disappointed that he is spending time on a celebration dance. C'Mon Man. #3 is a good thing, but I'll believe it when I see it.

He 'says' he won't draw a penalty but no one knows for sure WHAT the refs will consider 'excessive', just that they'll be more vigilant than previous years. That he's even practicing a routine is flirting with unnessasary trouble.

He 'says' he won't draw a penalty but no one knows for sure WHAT the refs will consider 'excessive', just that they'll be more vigilant than previous years. That he's even practicing a routine is flirting with unnessasary trouble.

It's not like this has bit him before...

Wait and see I guess... Who knows what it will be.

Edited by NoSaint