Make Your Bold PreSeason Prediction Here.

boyst

Make your bold preseason prediction here. It can be absurd or outlandish, sure. But see if you can put some reason to your prediction.

Mine:

Kolb gets cut and Tuel is our #2. Tuel has played well and was a very good NCAA QB. Kolb has been less then impressive in his experience and abilities being lackluster to even break away from the pack. His knee injury and brittleness might make these coaches want to go with some durability vs having a backup in Kolb that might not be able to play 2Q without spraining his wrist on a Gatorade cup

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make your bold preseason prediction here. It can be absurd or outlandish, sure. But see if you can put some reason to your prediction.

Mine:

Kolb gets cut and Tuel is our #2. Tuel has played well and was a very good NCAA QB. Kolb has been less then impressive in his experience and abilities being lackluster to even break away from the pack. His knee injury and brittleness might make these coaches want to go with some durability vs having a backup in Kolb that might not be able to play 2Q without spraining his wrist on a Gatorade cup

That is what I say but Tuel becomes the best QB on the roster

EJ is ROY, Woods in the running as well.

Alonso is DROY

CJ leads the league in yards from scrimmage

Stevie has 10+ TDs

Mario has 15+ sacks

Byrd is traded for a 3rd and conditional 4th or 5th round pick

Smith gets cut prior to the season

Kolb loses his backup job to Tuel

This is fun, lets see how many I get right.

Bills continue to suck donkey balls. Oline is horrible.

really guy????

Agree, mods, please delete this crap. Should probably delete the poster as well. At least a couple days ban. I've had worse.

Bills barely miss playoffs after finishing strong to end the year and are the national media's "buzz" team for next year, talking about how they have a lot of young talent and are poised to become a perennial playoff contender starting next year...

My predictions:

• Tuel secures backup. - Same reasons as Boyst.
  • Kolb is cut. - Same reasons as Boyst.
  • Spiller finishes season in top 5 rushing yards; top 5 all-purpose yards. - He will get more carries; he will be a good check-down target for our rookie QB.
  • Bills win the AFC East. - Brady is getting older. Pats have steadily been declining; no reason to think it won't continue. Welker is gone; Hernandez is gone; Gronk is damaged goods. Miami misspent a lot of money and still have no answer at QB. Tannehill is simply not that good (Moore is better). The Jets are an absolute mess with a lame duck coach; not to mention, we raided their coaching staff.
  • Bills win one playoff game. - We'll get a home game and we will win it.
  • Marrone wins Coach of the Year. - After the decade-plus of futility, he leads this team to a division win and the playoffs in his first year as H.C. - - No brainer.

Since this thread is supposed to be about predictions from the PRESEASON, not regular season like many of you are going with:

Jairus Byrd returns before the second preseason game.

I guess you could read it as your bold "prediction for the preseason". However, I read it as your bold prediction "in the preseason" as in stick her neck out now for what you think they'll do in the season.

Not too sure many folks care much about what happens IN the preseason except that they find the starters and none of them get injured. Oh, and what team they trade Byrd to. :devil:

To the OP: Are you really basing Tuels play off of one scrimmage? I don't see how you can say an undrafted rookie QB has played well before he has even faced a real opponent yet. There is no way Bills go into the season without a veteran QB on the roster.

I think Bills finally hired a good staff and heading in right direction but this is going to be another transition year where you hope they get better each week. Anything can happen and would be great if it did but I think there are a lot of unrealistic expectations of playoffs on this board.

New coaching staff with new systems on both sides of the ball, questionable LB unit, unproven QBs, and an offensive line that lost probably its best player. That's a lot to overcome in year 1 of new regime. Obviously can happen but realistically speaking I don't see more then 4-5 wins for this team

Edited by Max997

Spiller gets hurt early in season.

Backups do fine.

Manuel starts poorly and finishes pretty good.

Passing game in general better.

Defense is better than last year (big deal) but is prone to long tds against.

Between 6-8 wins.