Who are you personally rooting for?

stevestojan

I am rooting for the Orangemen of Indy to take on the Orangemen of Philly.

I think I may have to stick with the AFC and go with the Indy Orangemen over the Philly Orangemen. I hate rooting for NFC teams, even if my son is rooting for the Pilly Orangemen!

think i have to go Indy....

204022[/snapback]

F the Jets, Pats, Steelers, Vikings, Falcons and Rams.

By process of elimination Colts vs. Eagles. Let offense win out for once - would love to see the Colts make the City of Brotherly Love even more miserable. Three straight Conference Championship losses and a Super Bowl loss - Sweet!

Falcons in the NFC. Indy in the AFC.

204080[/snapback]

Same here. I want the best game, and that is probably the best matchup.

None of the NFC contenders are well balanced like Carolina was last year, so I go with the most exciting player, and that is Vick. I like watching the Colts offense, except in that Hoosier dome where it seems more like watching indoor soccer. I'm happy they are on the road. The Falcons aren't that good on defense, but they can run the ball and the Colts can be had on the ground.

That's what I would like to see, but it will probably be NE from the AFC. Everybody is talking about their banged up secondary, but watch them roll up about 45 points on the Colts then befuddle Roethlisberger on their way to a SB blowout.