Seattle government bans offensive language!

As I am of British decent, I find it offensive that some uppity Yankees took the Oregon territory away from her Majesty's rule...

Well, you British have never been decent, but since you are of British descent I'll try to explain. Now I could write chapters on your malfeasance, but over extending your "Empire" and ignoring the fact that spices from the East Indies were not as critical as such mundane things as oil was much like a schoolgirl's wish concerning unicorns.

As I am of British decent, I find it offensive that some uppity Yankees took the Oregon territory away from her Majesty's rule...

The Brits should flood the Oregon territory with illegal immigrants, overwhelm the welfare state, send the money back to the UK, and reconquer the land wrongfully stolen by America's manifest destiny

If you have to be told then you are obviously a racist, not deserving of our indulgence of your ignorance.

It appears his education has failed and he needs to be educated again. I fear he may not be alone, so perhaps there should be camps dedicated to the re-education of citizens residents. To ensure this ignorance can not propagate, the education within these camps should last no less than 3 generations

I will say, if you ever go to Indiana and have to spend some time there...you might consider preparing yourself for, what we would consider, inappropriate use of the word "sack".

Yes, "sack" just rolls off the tounge like it's nothing in Indiana.

You will hear things like:

"Did you bring your sack"?

"What's in your sack"?

"I wonder what's in his sack?"

"Somebody forgot their sack"

"That sack is too big for her"

"I had 3 sacks in my car, and they broke and got everywhere. What a mess!" (I FAILed to keep my composure when I heard that one)

"We could give everybody a sack, and then they'd be be prepared for the next meeting"

:lol:

Oh don't worry, It never ends, nor does it ever get old. I was there for 6 months...and every night I would go back to the hotel room and laugh hysterically. Every day, every meeting was a constant exercise in patience.

EDIT: Oh and as far as the topic goes? I don't plan on going to Seattle much anymore. But, if I do, you can bet I will find the time to stand on a busy corner and yell out ALL of the banned words.

Double EDIT: So, yeah, by propogating use of the word sack, the people of Seattle may not realize what they are in for. Liberal unintended consequences strike again!

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Remember when Republicans banned the use of certain words ?

Only when they served "freedom fries" in the congressional cafeteria.

And while city leaders publicize "brown bag" lunch meetings as a way to designate a bring-your-own lunch time event, the term has a sordid history.

Because paper bags tend to be light brown in color? That is the most idiotic thing I've ever read, and that includes conner's posts.