O'Reilly on racism in America

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me want to grab a book and run to the inner city and find some kids to just read some books to...or something.

Also, it is very nice seeing him that fired up. The last and only time I have seen him like that was his outburst on Hard Copy...which reminds me, in many ways he's still just a talking head.

I was thinking dog48579 has been reincarnated.

If Gator is dog then holy crap, he actually learned to spell and phrase a sentence.

It is time to block whomevers IP address. I actually think it is my dad, who is probably one of the biggest internet trolls out there. Good thing he has his own IP/house.

Fox News Lies? Have you ever watched any of the others? The rest are Obama's and the lefts propaganda arm. I'll check out the video.

I said that some people believe that Fox News Lies. I don't believe that. I think Fox News does a great job in reporting the news and they have good debates.

I agree with you about the other networks. I have watched them and they are grossly biased.

I said that some people believe that Fox News Lies. I don't believe that. I think Fox News does a great job in reporting the news and they have good debates.

I agree with you about the other networks. I have watched them and they are grossly biased.

Then you are not the idiot that the idiot judge (Tom) claimed you are. Please feel free to visit here more often. It feels good to recruit someone other than "fresh meat" for the grinders down here in TBD Hell.

Nothing. Now go back and read the thread and then read my comments. I'm not going to do it for you as if you were NJ Sue.

Yeah, I read the thread, and your comments. Neither has anything to do with the other. You do not countermand my internet judgments of idiocy, you thumb-sucking helot.

Yeah, I read the thread, and your comments. Neither has anything to do with the other. You do not countermand my internet judgments of idiocy, you thumb-sucking helot.

Fox News is not the central question here though, is it? Your self proclaimed "idiocy" judgements are what's in question, Mr. PPP idiot judge. You stated this:

"I think you're an idiot. Now I'll go watch the video."

I took exception. So the question here is, are you PPP's idiot judge, or PPP's idiot, judge? I sorta side with those that don't think you should be judging anyone.

Fox News is not the central question here though, is it? Your self proclaimed "idiocy" judgements are what's in question, Mr. PPP idiot judge. You stated this:

"I think you're an idiot. Now I'll go watch the video."

I took exception. So the question here is, are you PPP's idiot judge, or PPP's idiot, judge? I sorta side with those that don't think you should be judging anyone.

Just curious...did anyone else miss the self-deprecating humor of my post, or is that disability strictly limited to 3rd?