O'Reilly on racism in America

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...it's been ~7 hours since the last post. Has the sarcasm setting returned to it's default position? And, can I start laughing, at all of you, now?

3 posts in a row of "I wasn't being serious, I was being sarcastic"?

I'm just going to say it, but, I'm just going to suggest what was demanded from me: perhaps you guys should consider using emoticons?

:lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Ok...it's been ~7 hours since the last post. Has the sarcasm setting returned to it's default position? And, can I start laughing, at all of you, now?

3 posts in a row of "I wasn't being serious, I was being sarcastic"?

I'm just going to say it, but, I'm just going to suggest what was demanded from me: perhaps you guys should consider using emoticons?

You really are an idiot.

Sarcastically speaking.

(Note, "sarcastically speaking...," yeah, THAT was sarcasm. Idiot.)

gee, what a wooooonderful idea......I can't believe I didn't think of that myself.

I wasn't really being sarcastic before.....I thought what Tom posted was pretty funny, and was attempting a bit of humor myself. I'll do better next time. :)

gee, what a wooooonderful idea......I can't believe I didn't think of that myself.

I wasn't really being sarcastic before.....I thought what Tom posted was pretty funny, and was attempting a bit of humor myself. I'll do better next time. :)

I was actually ever-so-slightly amused by "thumb-sucking helot" myself. I was just going to go with "helot" as an accurate description, but then I though "It's missing something...I need to jazz it up a little." I felt the end result - conveying both that 3rd is a whiny-ass little baby AND my B word - was worth the ten seconds of effort I put into it.

I was actually ever-so-slightly amused by "thumb-sucking helot" myself. I was just going to go with "helot" as an accurate description, but then I though "It's missing something...I need to jazz it up a little." I felt the end result - conveying both that 3rd is a whiny-ass little baby AND my B word - was worth the ten seconds of effort I put into it.

to be honest, I had to look up 'helot'. it made it all the funnier.