Just re-upped for NFL Preseason Live

eball

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, AirPlay won't work with my iPad. Works everywhere else, but not on the Preseason Live app. Updated to latest versions of both the app and ios. Any suggestions?

Are you seeing the Airplay icon on your iPad screen?

OK, AirPlay won't work with my iPad. Works everywhere else, but not on the Preseason Live app. Updated to latest versions of both the app and ios. Any suggestions?

I have this problem sometimes with Preseason Live. If I "hard close" the app and reopen it, usually fixes it for me.

EDIT: By hard close, I mean double-click the home button, make the apps wiggle, then hit the red x

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Are you seeing the Airplay icon on your iPad screen?

No, not in this app, but elsewhere, yes. So I know it's working.

I have this problem sometimes with Preseason Live. If I "hard close" the app and reopen it, usually fixes it for me.

EDIT: By hard close, I mean double-click the home button, make the apps wiggle, then hit the red x

Tried that suggestion, but it didn't work. Also then uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but that didn't work either. Oh well. BTW, I have an iPad1 running ios 5.1.1, which I am not sure if that is contributing to the problem.

Preseason Live doesn't work with Airplay by default. I'm jailbroken and have to use Unrestrict Premium, and mirror (even their work arounds don't work for streaming just the video, unfortunately).

I've settled on streaming from my mac to my AppleTV instead, though.

Preseason Live doesn't work with Airplay by default. I'm jailbroken and have to use Unrestrict Premium, and mirror (even their work arounds don't work for streaming just the video, unfortunately).

Interesting. I had no problems with Airplay last preseason. I will likewise settle for streaming from my Mac to my Apple TV - just tested it out and it works B-) Just wish for other than Bills games I could use airplay. Interesting sidenote, while playing around with this issue, I discovered that I did not know the Bills app will airplay their daily video updates - very nice!

Works for me without jail breaking...

Works for me without jail breaking...

It 100% of the time tells me a video is unavailable, only streams audio, or gives me the "preseason live" screen if I have airplay on (all mods off). :/

Edited by Dorkington

Just for the hell of it, despite people telling me it wouldn't work, I just connected an HDMI cable to my laptop, and that into my "46 HDTV. Logged into NFL REWIND...wallah!

Though the picture isn't HD, it is very good, and the sound is fine...though not true stereo...I am thrilled....no hassle...I am not a tech guy, and easily give up when something doesn't work! Perfect for me...the way life has been going as of late, this was a great way to start out the weekend..

The "list" subscription price has now dropped to $9.99 - - if you use my referral link below you are supposed to get 10% off that price (and I get a $10 gift certificate):

http://preseason.nfl...af/R3KP9BVA8HPD

Speaking of those certificates...I got an email from the NFL twice saying I should expect one. Anyone receive theirs yet?

I can sleep: I'd love to help ya out, but I got mine for the full monty.

Speaking of those certificates...I got an email from the NFL twice saying I should expect one. Anyone receive theirs yet?

I can sleep: I'd love to help ya out, but I got mine for the full monty.

I was wondering how we were supposed to cash in our credits. Looking at the prices, a hat or t-shirt is about all you can get for $50...unless I want an old Fitz jersey.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot