Bills Away Game Tickets

Wasn't sure where to post this so i put it here, go ahead and move it if needed.

Me and my friend were looking to go to the Bills at Browns Thursday night game in October. The only games I've ever been to are Bills home games. I know the bills ticket sales start tomorrow (I think). Does anyone know of a way to get early selection of Browns Game Tickets? I would like to represent the Bills with good seats and not stuck in the corner somewhere

Thanks! See you there!

Edited by Bills!Win!

I went to Bills @ Browns last year with a couple buddies. It was awesome. I got them through stubhub. Went out the night before. Cleveland's got a good bar scene and Bills fans traveled well. Took over the hotel I was staying in and represented in the stadium. Might be a bit less blue and red this year with the game being Thursday. Still...make the trip...its great

For those of you who went, how was the crowd/where is the best place to sit/what do they do differently than buffalo?

Part of me wants to go there and not know what to expect

Edited by Bills!Win!

The NFL ticket exchange works pretty well. I have sold and purchased on that site...and you get tickets e-mailed directly to you, no waiting for snail mail to arrive. this is Bills and NFL sanctioned. Service charges a little pricey, but worth it in my view for the absolute convience.

The NFL ticket exchange works pretty well. I have sold and purchased on that site...and you get tickets e-mailed directly to you, no waiting for snail mail to arrive. this is Bills and NFL sanctioned. Service charges a little pricey, but worth it in my view for the absolute convience.

No worse than SrubHub. Might even be a little lower.

PTR

I know they have been that way since Katrina, but I thought last year that changed.

nope - pretty long waiting list. occasionally the visiting team will return some of their staff/player/family block and you can get those on ticketmaster

For those of you who went, how was the crowd/where is the best place to sit/what do they do differently than buffalo?

Part of me wants to go there and not know what to expect

One of the biggest differences is there are many little lots around the stadium not the vast open lots we have in Buffalo. Last year I parked in a lot up against lake Erie. The famous lot is the "muni" lot. Just Google it. The most decor and die hard fans. Check out the Browns message boards for info. They were very helpful to me last year. Good people to tailgate with too.

So is anyone else going to this game? Also, i've been looking for tickets. it seems that the only website selling tickets at this point is stubhub. When during the summer will the other places start selling tickets?

Edited by Bills!Win!

I was thinking of the Miami game, since I've never been to Miami... no clue how that'd work out for a Bills fan though.

A Rochester radio station organized a package for the away Phish game for years. Don't know if they still do or not, but there was never any problem for Bills fans down there. The Bills/fish rivalry is/was apparently only in Buffalo. Not a big deal in Miami.

When during the summer will the other places start selling tickets?

The Browns have them available if you buy a three game package...

http://www.getbrowns...lan/gbt-cp.html

Buy the Pittsburgh or Bengals game, and get the Buffalo (which you want) and Baltimore game. Keep the Buffalo tickets, sell the Pitt/Cincy and Baltimore tickets.

A Rochester radio station organized a package for the away Phish game for years. Don't know if they still do or not, but there was never any problem for Bills fans down there. The Bills/fish rivalry is/was apparently only in Buffalo. Not a big deal in Miami.

Good to know. :)

The Browns have them available if you buy a three game package...

http://www.getbrowns...lan/gbt-cp.html

Buy the Pittsburgh or Bengals game, and get the Buffalo (which you want) and Baltimore game. Keep the Buffalo tickets, sell the Pitt/Cincy and Baltimore tickets.

Nice to see the Browns putting us in the same group as the defending Super Bowl Champs!

I have looked at the Browns site and it only has season tickets and 3 game packs available. So i looked on craigslist and they have seats available pretty much everywhere, but the prices are about $200-$300 a piece. Why would stubhub be selling tickets but not the browns site? On a side note, I looked and the Bills are selling tickets already.

I was thinking of the Miami game, since I've never been to Miami... no clue how that'd work out for a Bills fan though.

By all accounts there are usually a ton of Bills fans in town for that game...I'm actually going to it this year because I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale earlier that week. Found excellent seats on NFL Ticket Exchange.

I have looked at the Browns site and it only has season tickets and 3 game packs available. So i looked on craigslist and they have seats available pretty much everywhere, but the prices are about $200-$300 a piece. Why would stubhub be selling tickets but not the browns site? On a side note, I looked and the Bills are selling tickets already.

Tickets go on sale to public Monday:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/cleveland-browns-vs-buffalo-bills-cleveland-ohio-10-03-2013/event/05004AAA9DBC81A3?artistid=805920&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8