Greatest Uniform in NFL History

Musings on the 'Greatest Uniform in NFL History'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000216586/article/musings-on-the-greatest-uniform-in-nfl-history

Currently the Bills are losing to Pittsburgh in modern (26070 to 32243) and Miami (17886 to 24788) in throwback.

Like the schedule it was rigged against the Bills (Jets seeded #3 round 1, Please. Just to put them in lightweight division and beaten by Bengals).

http://www.nfl.com/greatestuni

I think you need to be logged in to vote. I am not member of site so not able to vote. I also used a lot of blocking software for cookies, widgets, beacons, etc so probably would not even see vote buttons.

Anyone born before 1980 who agrees with this boggles my mind.

The "grazer" is just awful. It is far too passive for a sports logo.

Grazing is not cool. Very lame.

As are the other two things that the logo evokes: Being scoped from the side for a kill shot and waiting to be mounted.

When your logo looks like it belongs on a food pyramid instead of a football helmet it's a no-go.

The "grazer" is just awful. It is far too passive for a sports logo.

Grazing is not cool. Very lame.

As are the other two things that the logo evokes: Being scoped from the side for a kill shot and waiting to be mounted.

When your logo looks like it belongs on a food pyramid instead of a football helmet it's a no-go.

The 'Grazer' is the symbol of the city the team plays in. Buffalo/Buffalo. Get it? Yeesh. THAT'S why it stands as the BEST. UNIFORM. EVER!

It's obvious to me that you put the animal logo in the same context as the Lions, Eagles, Seahawks, Dolphins, Falcons, etc. those are team names. Our 'Grazer' is our city.

The 'Grazer' is the symbol of the city the team plays in. Buffalo/Buffalo. Get it? Yeesh. THAT'S why it stands as the BEST. UNIFORM. EVER!

It's obvious to me that you put the animal logo in the same context as the Lions, Eagles, Seahawks, Dolphins, Falcons, etc. those are team names. Our 'Grazer' is our city.

No, it's a mascot logo and a listless representation. The city of Buffalo was not named after the north american bison.....rather the name was french for "beautiful river"..... so it's a mascot. If you are going to go informal like that then have some style about it. The grazer is fine for outside the unemployment office or city hall where peacefulness and stability are wanted, but not for the helmet of a football team.

No, it's a mascot logo and a listless representation. The city of Buffalo was not named after the north american bison.....rather the name was french for "beautiful river"..... so it's a mascot. If you are going to go informal like that then have some style about it. The grazer is fine for outside the unemployment office or city hall where peacefulness and stability are wanted, but not for the helmet of a football team.

Its standing at the ready position though, representing that the Bills are ready for whatever comes at it and will turn all its potential energy into kinetic energy when need be! Its all in the perspective!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=yoEUODk_QrQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyoEUODk_QrQ

So, Buffalo gets scored on early, gets pummeled by all their opponents and left for dead. Then Buffalo makes a big comeback, challenges for a wining season, only to tie and miss the payoff? This must be the Sabres History High Light video.

Not sure that I understand. 'A beautiful river' is "une belle rivière" in French. In what way does that become Buffalo?