Great story about the logo

Hey, i'm on my phone so i could only check the first page of tsw to see if anyone else had posted this. But this is a pretty great article about the guy who designed the current bills logo which apparently turns 40 this year. Guy passed away last year and it sounds like the logo was one of his proudest achievements of his life. Good stuff.

Link: http://www.gazettes.com/sports/wilson/feature-long-beach-man-designed-buffalo-bills-logo/article_0368d5d8-d9f0-11e2-903c-0019bb2963f4.html

If that doesn't work its on the tbd newsfeed.

Yeah I made an earnest attempt at searching for the earlier thread on the same subject but as usual, the search function was worthless for me.

I'm not a mod so it quickly became a waste of time.

word is that Mods are Mods because they were the only ones to figure out the search function

Agreed. They must have the secret password given them when they are absorbed into the mod brotherhood.

Busted! We wear Water Buffalo hats, have a secret handshake and successfully pulled the sword from the stone.

Ninja Turtles got nothin' on us!

Busted! We wear Water Buffalo hats, have a secret handshake and successfully pulled the sword from the stone.

Ninja Turtles got nothin' on us!

Jack - Spliner

Leonardo - BuffaloBill

Donatello - You

Raphael - Simon

Michaelangelo - AiO

The sewer - Beerball?

Yeah I made an earnest attempt at searching for the earlier thread on the same subject but as usual, the search function was worthless for me.

I'm not a mod so it quickly became a waste of time.

From the cited thread:

Buff News Article that started it all...

And then the controversy began to sizzle...

And to go back to 2009:

We were talking about it way back then...