Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

Sad for the NFL if he is found guilty of criminal involvement.

I find this to be an interesting reaction.

The NFL is a multi-billion dollar business that employs thousands of people, some of them with questionable backgrounds and character.

I can't really think of a scenario where I'd feel sorry for the NFL.

You sir, are a very sympathetic person.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep! you got it all figured out!

Seriously, is it that hard to change it up once in a while? You'd think whatever "actress" that is currently dating him and his wallet would give him some fashion advice.

Edited by biglukes

you should seriously consider becoming a moderator on here, you are that perceptive.

Ohhh geez...Fig and Beerball as moderators would be like Laurel and Hardy (or Magnum and Higgins, or Lucy and Desi......or Chan and Wanny, or??)

Edited by BringBackFergy

Holy offensive. WTF????

Illegal Alien isn't offensive they just aren't legally allowed to be here.

man - you are all about assuming everyone is guilty in this story!

I am just having fun with the story. Wow people

Illegal Alien isn't offensive they just aren't legally allowed to be here.

I am just having fun with the story. Wow people

Assuming that a cleaning person is an illegal alien is what's offensive. If I really have to explain why, then just tell me. Otherwise, I'll assume you're smart enough to realize why it could be offensive.

Hint - not offensive to illegal aliens. Could be offensive to someone who knows, or is, a cleaning person.

dont mind EJ, hes just bringing his "new and different" facts to us. eventually we will be able to handle them, when we are done giving him a hard time for being new.

I thought we gave him a hard time for being a cross between Steely Dan and LSI.

Assuming that a cleaning person is an illegal alien is what's offensive. If I really have to explain why, then just tell me. Otherwise, I'll assume you're smart enough to realize why it could be offensive.

Hint - not offensive to illegal aliens. Could be offensive to someone who knows, or is, a cleaning person.

Sigh you are just trying to turn a joke into a controversy. I'm not about to let you do that.

Edited by EJ3

I find it offensive that you all assume he had a cleaning crew there to clean up blood and guts....maybe AH is a neat freak and really likes to see his marble toilet shine.

Nice marble toilet reference. The old "Puerto Rican with a marble toilet" reference strikes again. Will it ever end?? WILL IT?!?!?!?!