Browns Rookie Charged with Attempted Murder: Released

Ugh, that thing I keep saying about society on a downfall... It's a huge cliff.

In order to believe we are in a downfall (which I do) you have to believe that we were at a higher point in order to come down from it. Problem is most think we are progressing.

In order to believe we are in a downfall (which I do) you have to believe that we were at a higher point in order to come down from it. Problem is most think we are progressing.

That's because we are. You are welcome to long for the days of burning witches and mass warfare.

we are really just finding ways to @#$% each other over in a more civilized manner.

That's because we are.

Toward what?

Edited by Ralonzo

Seems a bit excessive.

i got the impression theres a good chance he may have been beating an unconscious person or the something of that variety, given the charges.

Funny football has the most players getting arrested.

yea, its almost like (especially this time of year) they carry the largest rosters by FAR. this character for the browns was a UDFA, and likely camp body.

i got the impression theres a good chance he may have been beating an unconscious person or the something of that variety, given the charges.

yea, its almost like (especially this time of year) they carry the largest rosters by FAR. this character for the browns was a UDFA, and likely camp body.

Why don't they discuss staying out of "Gentlemen's Clubs" at the NFL Rookie Symposium?

Why don't they discuss staying out of "Gentlemen's Clubs" at the NFL Rookie Symposium?

id guess they do a bit....

that said, im betting theres more than one person in that room that walks away from this week thinking "see that nfl player that got robbed and his car stolen the other day - thats why i need a gun" instead of "wow look at all these guys putting themselves in stupid positions, i should be really careful"

That's because we are. You are welcome to long for the days of burning witches and mass warfare.

you mean witch hunts like we are seeing in politics almost daily. Witch hunts by the media ???

mass warfare, have you not been reading the news ? Have you not see n our annual budget for military ? have you not witnessed the lives lost in the middle east, the senseless murders everyday ?

our technology has evolved, but humanity has not

you can repeat yourself over and over but at some point the question shifts to "when are these kids gonna freakin' listen?" and the answer to that question is certainly not "after you give them a couple million dollars walkin' around money".

you can repeat yourself over and over but at some point the question shifts to "when are these kids gonna freakin' listen?" and the answer to that question is certainly not "after you give them a couple million dollars walkin' around money".

Point well taken, especially with nobody around these guys to say no.

For getting into a fight in a parking lot outside a strip club it's first degree attempted murder?

If that's all it was the attempted murder charge probably gets dropped before trial. We had a guy in Richmond who punched a cop 3-4 times (cop was admittedly harassing him at the time) & the CA brought an attempted murder charge. It was dropped before trial & he was convicted of malicious wounding. There's either more to this or just an overzealous prosecutor looking for headlines.

If that's all it was the attempted murder charge probably gets dropped before trial. We had a guy in Richmond who punched a cop 3-4 times (cop was admittedly harassing him at the time) & the CA brought an attempted murder charge. It was dropped before trial & he was convicted of malicious wounding. There's either more to this or just an overzealous prosecutor looking for headlines.

Kinda what I thought. Hit him with as many charges as possible and work down from there.